RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did she say about the pouches? I missed that one!
She said Ella's mix together fruit and veg which yes is true but the way she worded it made out like they deliberately hid this. Someone queried it saying that they dont hide anything and she did a classic 'yeah but'. Then in her blog post about weaning she said that she did use pouches but obviously only things like Piccolo and Babease. It was just very holier than thou

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She said Ella's mix together fruit and veg which yes is true but the way she worded it made out like they deliberately hid this. Someone queried it saying that they dont hide anything and she did a classic 'yeah but'. Then in her blog post about weaning she said that she did use pouches but obviously only things like Piccolo and Babease. It was just very holier than thou
For someone who wrote a blog post about hating children not that long ago, she’s formed a LOT of opinions in a few short months 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For someone who wrote a blog post about hating children not that long ago, she’s formed a LOT of opinions in a few short months 🙄
So she frowns upon Ellas Kitchen because they mix fruit and veg together, yet doesn’t she do the same in her daily green smoothie? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My youngest would have starved to death without Ellas pouches, she refused all other food and it nearly bankrupted us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Forgive my ignorance I don't have kids or know anything about them... But what's the issue with mixing fruit and veg together?!

Reactions: 3
Forgive my ignorance I don't have kids or know anything about them... But what's the issue with mixing fruit and veg together?!
I think issue is that ellas sell a, say, spinach and broccoli pouch but when you look at main ingredients it is mainly apple sauce with a small amount of veg.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 110247
Account is still up for now, as far as I can see 😁
I saw this - last post was August 2019 complaining to BA, didn’t she stop working their a year/two before this? Obviously she doesn’t have her personal one as she deleted that after the Tattlers exposed her true/ugly side and certainly not in keeping with her insta image 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Someone mentioned this before - she has terrible engagement on her posts, someone with an account following that big she very rarely gets 2%. I think she falls into the category “love to hate”.

AA5ABD94-533A-4352-8628-3F596D4DE1A2.png
6FFFAC45-A3E8-4F73-B32C-5D92A4A6FF3B.png

Just passive aggressively slagging off her followers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw this - last post was August 2019 complaining to BA, didn’t she stop working their a year/two before this? Obviously she doesn’t have her personal one as she deleted that after the Tattlers exposed her true/ugly side and certainly not in keeping with her insta image 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Someone mentioned this before - she has terrible engagement on her posts, someone with an account following that big she very rarely gets 2%. I think she falls into the category “love to hate”.

View attachment 110296View attachment 110297
Just passive aggressively slagging off her followers.
She's a most horrendous snob and thinks the majority of her followers are beneath her - this isn't just opinion, there's lots of evidence that she herself has provided that proves it. Her and Phoebe seemed quite close when working together at SYGM, the parting does not appear amicable with Phoebe actively calling her out publicly on various occasions (albeit without mentioning her name) so it's interesting that someone who actually knew her has seen through her too. 🤔

Reactions: 7
9E90054C-94A4-44C8-ACD3-DA98C91925AC.jpeg

‘Tip’ taken word for word from last Friday’s Gardeners World programme but thanks for passing it off as your own pearl of wisdom 🙄🙄 also I know I’m a Nana for watching it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
AE820E33-265C-4F2A-88FB-F7960BDCD9FD.jpeg

She apparently had one of those days. Presumably cancelling her May/June holidays. And also what a stupid waste of oranges.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She doesn’t live in St Albans. Her nearest town/city is Hemel, she’s such a twit....
Having grown up in that area i can confirm Kings Langley to St Albans is quite a trek, Kings Langley to Hemel - about 5 mins !! (Watford in 10 mins).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand why she can't make the bed or why the days and weeks are 'blurry'. If anything she should have MORE time to do things like that....it's not much different from your normal life, Grabs.

I don't understand why she can't make the bed or why the days and weeks are 'blurry'. If anything she should have MORE time to do things like that....it's not much different from your normal life, Grabs.
But then she's posted it under a photo of her pristinely made bed. So that doesn't add up.... Maybe show a bit of reality once in a while?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.