RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if all of that pretentious non-baby friendly food could look any more unappetising... Hair
I agree it looks tit, but why isn’t it baby friendly?
The only thing I thought that about was the courgette that she’d kept cut in rounds, definite choking hazard

Reactions: 1
As if that Heat Tweet (poetry!) wasn't tiresome enough she has listed her location as Jamaica too? Who does that in a tweet?
No one cares Grabby. You do realise plenty of people have been to Jamaica right? And most of them probably have the savvy to work and pay for it themselves!

Reactions: 7
FML, she's a food/weaning expert now {??} No way Bentos eats the half of that - guzzled the sausage alright though 🤔 And those carrot oats 🤮 looks like she's scraped the contents of a nappy into the bowl.

• Haha
Thought you were talking to me at first 😂😂😂. She reminds me of the donkey from Shrek.
😂😂 no, you're alright

FML, she's a food/weaning expert now {??} No way Bentos eats the half of that - guzzled the sausage alright though 🤔 And those carrot oats 🤮 looks like she's scraped the contents of a nappy into the bowl.
She's the only woman to eveeeerrrr have a baby. We had all this nonsense when she was pregnant. Nobody gives a tit about your baby blog. Go away.

Reactions: 6
I’ve known about her second Twitter account for a while but finally had time today to do some digging. Will post a few of the most off-brand ones for you all but thought I’d start with this corker...

Annnnd getting a hard working person in trouble for what I’m sure was a mildly worded exchange...
She really comes across as a nasty piece of work.

I know, it's so gross. It baffles me that she shared this info and no one on her family seems to think its grim.
It wasn't that long ago. 2008 it was definitely not acceptable for men to pick up 13 year old girls on school trips 🤢
She also says that she was “quite young”. No Rebecca, you were a young child! He sounds very controlling if he even followed her to uni!

Reactions: 4
She's been on her high horse about weaning since she started. I remember her unbelievably snobby post about Ella pouches and the like. She always needs to put people down and make out her way is best like all other mothers who aren't feeding their baby a green smoothie once a day are absolute failures. Pretty sure all parents are just doing their bloody hardest to give their kids the best they can and especially in this crisis I know I'm more often than not scrambling around the fridge to put together a balanced meal my 9 month will eat. Might not be pretty for the 'gram but that's not really my priority unlike Grabby it seems. I actually have that Young Gums book that she's referenced before (although I think Grabby nabbed the recipes from other websites rather than buy the actual book!) and my daughter bloody loves some of the stuff in it, but she also likes an Ella's pouch or some simple grated cheese or shredded chicken because it's all new and she doesn't know anything else. I know full well that it won't last - beige food is on the horizon for most of us in toddlerhood 🤣 wonder how that porridge catastrophe is going to go down then when all Freya will entertain is dry toast?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think the fact that she didn’t realise how utterly inappropriate it is to send personal, bitchy tweets from a business account tells us everything about her level of maturity, her understand of ‘employment’ and her respect for the SYGM brand. Absolute car crash.

If I remember rightly the Jamaica trip was when she enlightened us that her husband earns x10 more than ours .... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
1) Freya’s face does not look like that’s her favourite pudding

2) Rebecca was obviously never mature for her age, as a mature person would never have tweeted the moronic things that she has

She's been on her high horse about weaning since she started. I remember her unbelievably snobby post about Ella pouches and the like. She always needs to put people down and make out her way is best like all other mothers who aren't feeding their baby a green smoothie once a day are absolute failures. Pretty sure all parents are just doing their bloody hardest to give their kids the best they can and especially in this crisis I know I'm more often than not scrambling around the fridge to put together a balanced meal my 9 month will eat. Might not be pretty for the 'gram but that's not really my priority unlike Grabby it seems. I actually have that Young Gums book that she's referenced before (although I think Grabby nabbed the recipes from other websites rather than buy the actual book!) and my daughter bloody loves some of the stuff in it, but she also likes an Ella's pouch or some simple grated cheese or shredded chicken because it's all new and she doesn't know anything else. I know full well that it won't last - beige food is on the horizon for most of us in toddlerhood 🤣 wonder how that porridge catastrophe is going to go down then when all Freya will entertain is dry toast?!
What did she say about the pouches? I missed that one!

She must love washing with the amount of times Freya is eating melting yoghurt and other slop without a bib. Maybe not enough kindly gifted?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.