Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola7286

Chatty Member
Oh god! I couldn't deal with it so ended up switching to formula for the day feeds as despite being a faff to prep and as much as I love bf, it was just becoming a nightmare and she wouldn't feed properly. Still feed in the morning and evening on the boob but that's always at home so less distractions. Haven't got to her sitting up during a feed though- I feel like that's around the corner though 🤣
*not relating to rvk at all soz!* I am thinking of doing this. Do your boobs become painful/massive etc? Do you pump in between? I’m scared of mastitis 🥴!

Mollymole

Chatty Member
I do kinda understand her anxiety here, not sure if she is emetophobic either and she's very fortunate to not be 'working' arguing over who's job is more important to stay with Freya etc but even my husband throwing up would put me into panic. Never mind my child as well. Guess it was frightening seeing a baby throwing up and not being able to keep it down. I'm not overly fond of her but it must be hell in that household right now especially if she's lost the control

Mustard

VIP Member
You need to provide one piece of business evidence which is valid or dated within the last 3 months:
  • VAT Registration certificate
  • Public Liability Insurance certificate
  • Employers' Liability Insurance certificate
  • Companies House certificate of incorporation
  • Business Licence issued by the local council
  • Taxi Driver licence
  • An original copy of a current utility bill from the business address
  • An original copy of a current business bank statement
  • Business cheque book
  • Business bank card
  • Company accounts
  • Accountant's letter
  • Invoice for purchases made for the business
  • Invoice for clients sent out by the business
Taxi driver licence? I can’t provide any of the above. 😭

Mustard

VIP Member
Just scraping by 500 likes on that new Instagram photo.. diddums. Thought is was one of my friend's at first. Very surprising for Grabby. Not all squeaky clean is it?
I'm really not a fan of the massive white trainer with dresses trend. Or just those trainers at all. But you'd at least thing she would have them sparkling white. Her style is v strange. Obviously still not saltwater season.
Ooh, I missed the stain.