RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew this time would come. Just a bit surprised that it’s so early in her parenting ‘journey’.

Reactions: 7
Just when we thought she couldnt be any more ridiculous - she needs a slap, talk about ungrateful- what on Earth is she crying about ? She has no job, what deluded nonsense. The fact that she’s deleting comments is so disrespectful.

and who are the sycophantic idiots writing their supportive comments ’you got this mama’ etc ... don’t encourage her.
This!!! How can they look themselves in the mirror without vomiting at themselves!!!! Hello...she just came back from swanning round Australia for 4 weeks....how exactly is "the struggle so real"

Reactions: 9
This!!! How can they look themselves in the mirror without vomiting at themselves!!!! Hello...she just came back from swanning round Australia for 4 weeks....how exactly is "the struggle so real"
I can only assume it’s because they are as self indulgent as she is! Me me me types
My journey, my baby 🤢
Meanwhile in the real world, women get on with life and don’t have time for such sanctimonious ramblings 🙄

Reactions: 6
The thing is if she was a freelancer of actual skill, I would be more sympathetic to the working from home/childcare conundrum. I have friends who have been balancing this since their baby was born as they couldn't afford to not keep working as they were self employed.

I also wonder if she's shared her woe is me with her NCT gang. Wonder if there was a lack of sympathy for her fortunate situation so she took to Instagram to get some instead.

Reactions: 9
I don't check in on Grabby as much but she's still a bleeping bleep, I see. She is so oblivious to the real world.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I imagine RVK gets a real kick out of reading some of these comments. Sits there grinning smuggly I’m guessing.

Does anyone else’s blood actually boil when they see “babies be babies” quoted yet again!🙄🤯🤬
Me! 🙋🏼‍♀️ Every. Single. Time
It’s her catchphrase now

I agree with this. I'm all for mothering, how ever that may be for your family. Some stay at home, and that comes with its own joys and struggles. Some have to or want to go back to work, and that's bloody hard too.
I'm very much like you. I had to go back to work to pay the bills, I had no family on call, and had to pay a huge chunk of my wage putting my son in to nursery so I could pay the bills and it killed me.

But grabby. Grabby doesn't have a job. She's already bragged about how crazy wealthy her husband is and his giant pay packet. She doesn't actually do anything but already needs to offload her daughter so she can get more 'time on my laptop' doing nothing but begging for freebies.

These are not real struggles. This is NOT like many women wanting it all. This is a spoilt child wanting time to play with flowers and get her nails done and exercise and do as she pleases and make out its because she's a super boss mun.

I haven't been to the gym or had my nails done or read a book in a decade. Because I spend every waking moment trying to work to pay the bills or put my kids first.

I'm I don't know whether to laugh and rage.
When I read your post I couldn’t help but think “pride comes before a fall”
She is far too complacent for my liking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
is this a dig? Please let this be a dig. When does she contribute to the economy, she stamps her feet until she gets it for free. Her parents contribute by enabling her lifestyle but she herself? Not so much.
Screenshot_20200306_054035.jpg

• Haha
I feel like I've reach my limit with how much of this woman's drivel and tit I can see. She clearly won't ever change bccause she's too self-centered and ridiculous, and because her parents and husband just seem to let her carry on. Someone needs to point of how bloody complacent and pathetic she is being.

She's like a toddler trying to play grown ups and it's really uncomfortable to watch.

Everyone has their own struggles, I don't doubt that. But her entire life is repteadely taking the month off for extended long haul holidays, zero money worries, zero child care worries, zero work, her husband and parents seem to throw enough cash at her to support her braggy and ungracious lifestyle, and she complains at the mama life struggles 💪

When you aren't travelling the world, you're sat at home in your huge renovated house pissing around with flowers and instagram links. 🙄

I don't wish bad on anyone. But I'd bloody love to see this joke of a lifestyle pulled from underneath her so she can experience what real family life is like. Fancy working a supermarket late shift grabby for minimum wage, hardly seeing your husband and baby just to pay the bills. Saving up for 2 years for a little holiday and then the boiler breaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surely it’s no coincidence that the week Chopsy Bee Bentos starts mobilising and causing her mama to actually have to engage with her for once instead of plonking her somewhere and being online, shes shipped off to Grandmama after a massive tantrum........

Why did you have a baby Grabenza when you clearly can’t be fucked with her now she’s not just an accessory doll?

The ‘work’ excuse is lame. She just can’t be arsed to actually parent, that’s the bottom line. We all know, when the going starts to get tough, she folds like a pack of cards and mum and dad take over. Pattern of a lifetime.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s all kicking off in her comments now! I don’t know how to upload on here but 👀👀👀👀

• Haha
The bit where she says 'people are allowed their feelings no matter how fortune they are'. I agree but the touble with Grabby is that she is so utterly spoilt for so long now, that she seems completely tone deaf.

I know how much she simply adores the royals, so I am in no way comparing her to her hero 'K.Mids' 🤢 But can you imagine Kate Middleton, when she was meeting up with working class mothers and trying to understand their struggles. She listened and tried to understand the challenges they faces. If K.Mids had wandered in and started trying to be relatable by moaning to them about her oh so difficult life they would have been absolutely raging. This is where grabby misses the mark.

It would seem completely disrespectful and ungracious to see the royals moaning about their nanny to people in a food bank. In the same way grabby has built her brand around braggy about her affluent and easy life, to then complain to thousands work working and struggling mothers about how hard her #blessed life is.

Shes lost it compleyely. If that was me, my parents would be giving me a stern bloody talking to out of sheer embarrassment over my ignorance and self-indulgence.

Reactions: 10
That person massively defending her must surely be someone she knows in real life I reckon.

She has said she will delete the thread 🤦‍♀️

Oh and someone else is encouraging her to have that half day even for herself to have “half a day in the garden”. She’s only 6 months old! FFS.

Reactions: 5
That person massively defending her must surely be someone she knows in real life I reckon.

She has said she will delete the thread 🤦‍♀️

Oh and someone else is encouraging her to have that half day even for herself to have “half a day in the garden”. She’s only 6 months old! FFS.
I can’t see anything! Has it been deleted already?

Reactions: 1
It’s all in reply to the comment that was posted above.
OMG she’s even trying to say she’s UNlucky in one of her replies- most people get a year off, I haven’t had any because I’m freelance

What the duck was New York and Australia?! Does she really, honestly think her inane postings on Instagram are work?

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.