RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cara is horrid. Such an unpleasant, greedy woman.
Did you happen to see her stories today? Maybe I got the wrong idea, but she seemed to be giving her friend who has just had a baby with all of her #gifted White Company items! She’d clearly marked the stories as #ad #gift but was explaining that’s what she was going to do with them? 😳🤷‍♀️
Sorry to go off track, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of influencer’s family/friends are given gifted items as presents!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She has a thread on here.
I don’t know if I have time for another thread. I got sidetracked by the whole Philip Schofield saga recently and had to give myself a talking to. Tattle has taken over my life. Although now I’ve been blocked by Grabby I guess that frees up a bit of time 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I noticed most reading this thread are the number of people who found out about Hunters and Heels not so family values, ccontraryto the carefully crafted brand (lie) she shoves down her followers throats!

Well done to those who have contacted Joules. 🙌 I intend to do so too. Their behaviour is disrespectful to their customers and their choice of 'supermums' naive and extremely ill thought out.

Just seen mumma Kedgley is being gifted freebies now too! A £65 Bobbi brown purse filled with makeup! Since when was she an influencer?! It’s getting ridiculous now! 😡
That because she shared the freebie/hanger on trip with our Laur’ Queen of BB 😉

Reactions: 2
I got a PR-written reply to my DM from Joules today 🙄

I think some arses have been kicked today and I hope all the “influencers” enjoyed their trip as it *may* have been their last...

Reactions: 14
I got a PR-written reply to my DM from Joules today 🙄

I think some arses have been kicked today and I hope all the “influencers” enjoyed their trip as it *may* have been their last...
Are you able to share what you said in your DM?

Reactions: 1
RVK loves Thread suggestion “grabby’s having a porridge party but allllllll Joules comments are making her arsey”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I suspect her mum did pay for the bag. Normally you can tell when BB is being gifted because all the influencers have it on the same day. BB make up is also pretty crap.

The thing with the gifted Joules trip is that it is an amazing, luxury experience that most people would love to go on. But only rich, middle class, straight, white women are invited to. Ok - that’s Joules’ fault for failing to consider any kind of diversity but perhaps that is also the demographic they’re aiming at.

We’d all like to go on the trip, we’d love the food, flowers, free stuff. BUT, and here is where RVK is so bleeping annoying, we wouldn’t call it work!! It isn’t work. It is not, in any way, contributing to society.

So RVK - the struggle isn’t real for you, your life is one long maternity leave. Own it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you happen to see her stories today? Maybe I got the wrong idea, but she seemed to be giving her friend who has just had a baby with all of her #gifted White Company items! She’d clearly marked the stories as #ad #gift but was explaining that’s what she was going to do with them? 😳🤷‍♀️
Sorry to go off track, but I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of influencer’s family/friends are given gifted items as presents!
No I didn’t use much Instagram today. Some days it is just tooo tedious. Cara really irritates me so I tend to ignore her unless she pops up on my feed.
You’re quite right though, I wouldn’t be surprised either.

Reactions: 2
She's so nauseating. If that's {allllllllllllllllllllllllllll} the kids toys, poor her!

And that fecking dogs dinner of a breakfast. FML.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like someone has already eaten it! I’m sure it tastes good but not sure we needed that picture.

Reactions: 1
RVK is so sad...spending her hours scrolling through Instagram blocking the accounts of people who call her out. What a pathetic life.

RVK is so sad...spending her hours scrolling through Instagram blocking the accounts of people who call her out. What a pathetic life.
Show's just what an insecure child she is - she has absolutely no resilience to any kind of criticism which is kind of a prerequisite is you're going to put your life out there on the Gram. She *could* just be an interiors account but she wants to showcase her life, her whole family, her child - you have to be prepared to take some negativity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.