Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I just spent time typing out a comment which I subsequently couldn’t post as they deleted the post while I was actually commenting. My suggestion was constructive, that they take the comments on board and maybe next time they do something like this they ask customers or followers to nominate people they think deserve some gifts and treats. I’m going to email the company CEO tomorrow to complain about this whole debarcle.
Please ask them why the feel that a racist, postpartum body shaming, shallow, bragger who rams her lazy life of luxury down everyone's throat and belittles other women by bragging about her husbands huge wages is deserving of an extravagant day of luxury and more free stuff but they expect the rest of us genuine hardworking chumps to cough up our hard earned wages 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
half the time they are filming the baby awake at 11 and have also started forcing the poor thing to eat baby rice at 12 weeks!
That’s so sad, no way any health visitor has given that advice, why do people stray so far from guidelines!
‘Oh they were grabbing at food so they were ready’, my baby grabs at my wine glass and my car keys- I’m not going to let him loose with my car and a bottle of Rioja ffs 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Getagripppppy

Surely if they're on solids, then they no longer need night feeds?

Need/want. Milk is main source of nutrition for 12months. Every baby is different. Bla bla bla.
This thread is turning away from RVK a tad.
Can’t talk about baby sleep without triggering some people (myself included, it was a long 16 months). Let’s move on.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Wasn’t there some Argi Bargi with her and Bloom and Wild over some #ad or am I mid-remembering? Didn’t Freya give her “boyfriend” a card or something? Seems odd that she would pass over the opportunity for some content.

Ah I will check back on the grid. Did she buy them though or were they part of an ad? Her post suggests she shops there for “denim” regularly 🙃
She was dropped by bloom and wild thanks to moi and another tattler showing them an old tweet where she said they were crap 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Clare

VIP Member
Why is she pretending to work? What she does isn’t work, it’s poncing around on a laptop replying yes to emails asking her if she’d like free shit and writing terribly written, boring blog posts. She’s an insult to real working mothers. I had to go back to work 4 days a week as a teacher when my daughter was 6/7 months old and it broke my heart but I had no choice. She makes me sick. She wouldn’t know what work meant if it kicked her in the face.

• Heart

Rosé_all_day

VIP Member
She is lying to everyone’s faces with her story on ‘more women supporting women please’ this isn’t what she believes at all she wants women supporting HER and only on her own terms.

Quite frankly she puts feminism back about 50 years with her ‘Ben doesn’t make me go out to work’ approach as well...

She’s a dick.

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
She’ll totally gloss over, maybe a quick photo of (carefully) crumpled blankets and shutters saying one of two things:
1. Chopsy sea urchin baby bee teggers did better on the flight and with jet lag than them{?!}
2. Terrible nights sleep, super depressed, but babies be babies

• Haha

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Who emails the NCT course leader to find out the postcodes of the other parents? Talk about control freak!! 😳 I also don’t believe for one second it was so they could “see who was more local” as she suggests, but more so that they could ensure they weren’t mixing with riff raff from Watford or Hemel! After all, Benpecked earns 10x more than all our husbands, I’m sure Grabby needed to make sure Chopsy Frey Bento’s future pals could afford to keep up with them 🙄🙄
Surely this information should not be shared under GDPR ???

• Haha

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
It’s all in reply to the comment that was posted above.
OMG she’s even trying to say she’s UNlucky in one of her replies- most people get a year off, I haven’t had any because I’m freelance

What the FUCK was New York and Australia?! Does she really, honestly think her inane postings on Instagram are work?

• Angry

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
I suspect her mum did pay for the bag. Normally you can tell when BB is being gifted because all the influencers have it on the same day. BB make up is also pretty crap.

The thing with the gifted Joules trip is that it is an amazing, luxury experience that most people would love to go on. But only rich, middle class, straight, white women are invited to. Ok - that’s Joules’ fault for failing to consider any kind of diversity but perhaps that is also the demographic they’re aiming at.

We’d all like to go on the trip, we’d love the food, flowers, free stuff. BUT, and here is where RVK is so fucking annoying, we wouldn’t call it work!! It isn’t work. It is not, in any way, contributing to society.

So RVK - the struggle isn’t real for you, your life is one long maternity leave. Own it.

• Heart

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
Wtf Joules? WTAF? She never wears Joules unless it’s been gifted. Who is the supermum? The one who can’t cope with going to a cafe to feed their baby and would rather cry / sit on filthy stairs? Or the one who was ok with her 13 year old dating an adult?

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
If someone puts out a breakfast invite you’d naturally assume eggs and some sort of breakfast meat. I can’t imagine my husbands rage if I dragged him to someone’s house on a set Saturday morning and he was offered porridge 😂 we’d have to get a McDonald’s on the way home !

Tbf I’ve never been invited to someone’s house for breakfast. It’s just not a social meal - or am I missing something ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Aisling

Does anyone else’s blood actually boil when they see “babies be babies” quoted yet again!🙄🤯🤬

Jayjay

The latest post shows just how little she understands. It's not "ugly comparison culture", it is about being self-aware and empathetic to those around you. Noone is expecting you to give away all your money to charity but just be aware of your privilege and mindful of what you post. In this influencer 'career' you should be aware of what message you are sending and expect to be held accountable to that. In most jobs, 'negative comments' are used as feedback - a way in which you can improve the service you provide. For some reason influencers seem to be above all of this and see it as 'trolling' 🤷 listen to your audience and perhaps you can continue to grow your business!

• Heart

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
Her latest post. Are you kidding me. Half a day with the grandparents so she can 'work'?! I'd love if my work could be fitted into half a day. I'm back to actual work at the end of April and it KILLS me that I'm having to put my daughter into nursery for four full days a week but I have no choice. She hasn't got a clue on how lucky she is to be surrounded by family that can help or that her 'job' is flexible enough that she can do whatever the hell she likes. Sorry it's a sensitive subject at the moment for me and it just angers me when influencers moan about trying to have it all when really its pretty simple for them compared to the rest of us in the real world.
Came here to say this. The guilt she feels about leaving Freya with her grandparents that love her. How about those of us with PROPER jobs and with a grandparent with a PROPER job/no grandparental support.
I’ve got 7 weeks left of mat leave and after that my baby will be in childcare for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week and I can’t even bring myself to think about it. She has no idea, none 😠

• Sad