RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She refused to have her mum in the house while she was in labour but is happy to post this for the world to see!
Exactly this!

I always thinks its odd when people (regular folk without a big following) post hospital pictures of their birth. Why would you choose to share the most special private aspect of your life? Grabby has posted those pictures knowing how many people will see them.

Reactions: 4
Each time I’ve seen that photo, I’ve been transfixed by the bum in the air, so I failed to notice the pearl earrings.

She laboured in an adult nappy and her good pearls, and somehow that just sums up her entire account for me.

Faux-posh and oversharing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
My husband only managed to take two pics of me when I was in labour. We were too engrossed in what was happening rather than thinking about putting pics in the internet. There is no way we have documented that aspect. I think it’s sad that they probably didn’t ‘enjoy’ the process because they were too conscious of being able to ‘gram it all.

Reactions: 3
According to mumma she's back.
But oh no.. Where are the stories of photos of patchwork England #ohengland #cantwaitforfrost

Didn't Freya sleep perfectly on the flight?.
Was Ben working through the flight?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thanks Grabs for ticking off all the Valentine’s bingo in one (old) photo. This year [since she read Tattle] she doesn’t have time for unnecessary displays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hope Grabby will recover from her jet lag in time to decorate the entire house for Valentine’s Day. We need a new bingo: heart bunting, giant l o v e balloon and jar of seasonal ‘sweets for my sweet’. I’ll certainly be doing the same on Friday. Oh hang on, I have a life.
She is so reading Tattle - 1. (Briefest) mention of Coronavirus 2. Denouncing the Valentine display while posting last years.
Think we can tick at least two off the RVK post holiday bingo already! Soooo depressed being home thank god for mumma and the pup?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
PLEASE someone tell me they’ve seen the latest story about “braving coronavirus” WTF?!
I messaged her direct asking what she was playing at and then she blocked me! Such a little brat, can’t face being pulled up about ANYTHING!
I think you’re my hero 😍 I’m blocked too 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally got a chance to catch up and report: my new journey to work takes me through their village.

Saw them walking down the road, she was bundled up to the eye balls, thick Parker, wooly hat etc. Ben was wearing jeans and a thin crew neck sweater with the sleeves rolled up....it was 2 degrees!!!

Someone gift the man a coat

Finally got a chance to catch up and report: my new journey to work takes me through their village.

Saw them walking down the road, she was bundled up to the eye balls, thick Parker, wooly hat etc. Ben was wearing jeans and a thin crew neck sweater with the sleeves rolled up....it was 2 degrees!!!

Someone gift the man a coat
And now that I think about it....why wasn't he also on his way to work at 8am? Not a real job I suspect

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
#havecoronaviruswilltravel popped into my head as soon as I saw her story, because of her stupid hashtags! 😬

Braved Coronavirus, wtf?! I am surprised it even it made into her stories. We won’t see any mention of it on the grid as then it might resemble some semblance of reality...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.