RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#havecoronaviruswilltravel popped into my head as soon as I saw her story, because of her stupid hashtags! 😬

Braved Coronavirus, wtf?! I am surprised it even it made into her stories. We won’t see any mention of it on the grid as then it might resemble some semblance of reality...
Not sure what I meant with all the resemble and semblance! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤯 Resemble reality was what I was grasping at!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Braved coronavirus, what the fork does that mean? Given that the alternative was to stay in Auz, I don’t think getting on a plane qualifies as brave. Unless she’s secretly a scientist researching a treatment or cure then I don’t think she’s done anything brave. She’s a dick.

Oh and Benty Urchin didn’t sleep on the flight, is that actual real life problems?! Nah, I’m sure will be taking a two hour nap in her gifted pram again soon and taking yet lag alllll in her stride.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finally got a chance to catch up and report: my new journey to work takes me through their village.

Saw them walking down the road, she was bundled up to the eye balls, thick Parker, wooly hat etc. Ben was wearing jeans and a thin crew neck sweater with the sleeves rolled up....it was 2 degrees!!!

Someone gift the man a coat

And now that I think about it....why wasn't he also on his way to work at 8am? Not a real job I suspect
oh my goodness- how exciting! you are the official tattle spy, can you set up dashcam please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Braved Coronavirus?? How insensitive. She does realise hundreds of people have died? So awful.

Reactions: 14
God after a long flight back to reality in England, the last thing I’d want is some bloody healthy green soup!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Private now definitely. I wondered how long it would take before she made mumma go private. ‘You give too much away MUMMA!’
Poor Mumma - I think this is probably a response to people commenting on a previous thread about the history of their relationship and Mumma’s comments about Benpecked (all positive)

Reactions: 5
Poor Mumma - I think this is probably a response to people commenting on a previous thread about the history of their relationship and Mumma’s comments about Benpecked (all positive)
I saw that and it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s why she’s gone private

Reactions: 2
I half wonder if Grabola hasn’t shared Tattle with her family until now and that’s why Mumbo-no-5 has now gone private?

Reactions: 5
As a mother she should be bleeping ASHAMED, maybe that’s why she’s gone private. Selling off her daughter to the local Perv. She’s no better than Ben IMO!!

Reactions: 7
Didn’t mumma spill they were back from Australia before Becky did?

That’s why mumma has been made to go private - Becky and Benny have their privacy to consider.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.