RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Teggers?! I've heard people refer to them as toothy pegs but not teggers?! Doesn't even make sense.

Reactions: 5
Urrghh, the cutesy talk - Chopsy, teggers, Mumma, Dada, chompersing - lots of us do it but keep it to yourself 🤢 She really is a parody of what she not very long ago despised. I have to admit that Frey Bentos was quite cute in that 1 second thing she posted, and looked very active, the crawling stage could be interesting!

WTF ARE TEGGERS? Is this a word used for those living in the vicinity of the M25?
New one on me, must be a "millennial" thing, they were toothy pegs with mine - not that I would have put that on social media to the world!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My nearly 8 months old loves being kissed on her cheeks, it’s pretty much the only time she giggles but she doesn’t kiss back. If you put your face close to her mouth you’ll be lucky to get a drooly lick and if you’re unlucky you’ll feel her teeth, yes the word is TEETH.

Why does she have to comment on Frey Urchins legs being chunky. I’m surprised we haven’t been told what centile she’s on and how Grabby is so okay about it.
Yeah, a ‘kiss’ here is either a sloppy suck of the chin/nose or a bite, hardly magical tbh 😂

She HAS to comment on Chopsy’s thighs but DONT YOU KNOW SHE BREASTFEEDS {bestest most magical boobs ever for Frey bentos sea urchin chops??}

• Haha
{Dearest sunburnt cheekies above the teggers?}

#freyaelizabethsterling
#sevenmonthsold
#firstsunburninAustralia

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So to commemorate their {dreamy} trip, she’s bought chopsy bee toys from a German company that are sold all over the uk
Classic 😂😂😂

5C594DF7-67A5-4694-AB71-477C92AB3E24.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So to commemorate their {dreamy} trip, she’s bought chopsy bee toys from a German company that are sold all over the uk
Classic 😂😂😂

View attachment 81908
And why now? A 7 month old can’t play with a tiny toy like that. Just a standard Grabby beg for alllllllllll the Schleich toys.
On a separate note I was bored over the weekend and looked up her blog on the West Coast from 2 years ago. It was literally the EXACT same holiday. God they are dullards.

• Haha
And why now? A 7 month old can’t play with a tiny toy like that. Just a standard Grabby beg for alllllllllll the Schleich toys.
On a separate note I was bored over the weekend and looked up her blog on the West Coast from 2 years ago. It was literally the EXACT same holiday. God they are dullards.
Yeah when she was asking for suggestions and loads of folk were basically recommending Rotness Island and everywhere she went to before 🤷‍♂️

She really hasn't sold the location at all, yes there are {dreamy} beeches, but WA has so much more to offer.

Reactions: 2
Urrghh, the cutesy talk - Chopsy, teggers, Mumma, Dada, chompersing - lots of us do it but keep it to yourself 🤢 She really is a parody of what she not very long ago despised. I have to admit that Frey Bentos was quite cute in that 1 second thing she posted, and looked very active, the crawling stage could be interesting!
I quite enjoyed that 1-second video thing. I hated myself for it 😂

‘No language barrier’......Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm more shocked that she has bought plastic toys for chopsy. She clearly hasn't seen the gorgeous wooden animals from holtztiger and ostheimer. (We know how she hates the colourful plastic for chopsy)

• Haha
That blog post. Because Australia is like a mixture of American and England but a bit Aussie. Do you mean full of lots of white English speaking people? How is she making a career from this tit. 😂🤨

Not only is this entire trip a repeat of their last one but she seems to have the exact same photos of the same things. She's even posing infront the the same freaking plants in almost the exact same outfit 😂😖

She has flown half way around the world to talk about the same coffee shops when she doesn't even drink coffee, Australian shops that she is too tight to buy anything from, and a hardware store. It wasn't interesting the first time she did it!

Christ. How can she be so simple.

Screenshot_20200210-132229_Samsung Internet.jpg
20200210_132407.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She HAS to comment on Chopsy’s thighs but DONT YOU KNOW SHE BREASTFEEDS {bestest most magical boobs ever for Frey bentos sea urchin chops??}
She’s said in at least two blog posts how she basically cried as she was so proud that Chopsy went up a centile....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That baby has a nice lip curl. She will be giving her parents the runaround.

Courtney Adams, her idol, collects Schleich toys for her children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.