RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two years apart, but the same card gets wheeled out for the gram/blog. I think she needs to find some new content šŸ˜†

31983202-E5F3-4503-85A1-C037599FE408.jpeg
029CAB4A-600C-49BA-91A0-4A82CCEC4088.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
The hubby cannot have a ā€˜realā€™ job now. Who would give him this much time off?

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m pretty sure there is a Steiner school near them, so bet sheā€™ll go there to copy her idol Courtney Adamo.

Reactions: 2
RVK 11 ā€œavocado porridge for poor old chops and where can she source some beetroot is it even in the shops?ā€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It will be interesting to see how Bentos reacts to jet lag on the way home. I know someone who took a baby to Auz (his twin got married) and they really struggled with sleep afterwards. I presume she will be a dream.

Iā€™m pretty sure there is a Steiner school near them, so bet sheā€™ll go there to copy her idol Courtney Adamo.
The Steiner school was literally across the road from her, but it closed down last year (long story). I think she like to aspire to the Adamo/bohemian/crumpled linen lifestyle, but would be too much of a control freak to really commit to it fully...

The Steiner school was literally across the road from her, but it closed down last year (long story). I think she like to aspire to the Adamo/bohemian/crumpled linen lifestyle, but would be too much of a control freak to really commit to it fully...
thatā€™s interesting. Do you know why they closed?

Reactions: 1
And why now? A 7 month old canā€™t play with a tiny toy like that. Just a standard Grabby beg for alllllllllll the Schleich toys.
On a separate note I was bored over the weekend and looked up her blog on the West Coast from 2 years ago. It was literally the EXACT same holiday. God they are dullards.
So many questions after reading that...why canā€™t she write properly? Why did she take balloons on the beach? Who sent that Aussie valentines card? If it was her, thatā€™s just weird. Why is she OBSESSED with taking pictures of rickety wooden beach staircases? Too many questions!!! But mainly, why go alllll the way back there and relive the exact same holiday just 2 years later??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.