RVK Loves #10 Australia's burning. Grabby doesn't care as long as she's earning.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who flies across the work then visits the local garden centre 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 Seriously, is this girl 26 or 76! I find it so weird how someone who is so well-travelled is so devoid of any kind of culture or personality, but then you see things like this and it makes sense. What a boring twit.

Reactions: 14
Who flies across the work then visits the local garden centre 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 Seriously, is this girl 26 or 76! I find it so weird how someone who is so well-travelled is so devoid of any kind of culture or personality, but then you see things like this and it makes sense. What a boring twit.
Such a boring twit! She could not live more in her comfort done if she tried. She visits amazing places and lives the most bland and colourless life of anyone I have ever encountered.

Reactions: 5
That picture of her breastfeeding makes me uncomfortable. Not the breastfeeding itself but something I can't put my finger on. That Benpecked must have taken it suddenly feels cringy and how truly skeletal she looks in the picture

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The sundresses she wears make her look like an overgrown schoolgirl. Perhaps it’s the husband preferred look.

Reactions: 9
I'm surprised there's been no Coronavirus reference as yet, which I would have some concern about with International travel.

Perhaps it doesn't exist in her {perfect life} bubble. A bit like the bishfires.
No doubt she will have a panic attack on the flight home because someone looked like they were about to cough, or looked vaguely asian

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who flies across the work then visits the local garden centre 😲
It’s not even a local garden centre with a nice tea room and gift shop; it’s a hardware warehouse with some plants at the side. Aisle after aisle of screws, nails and power tools. Bunnings are always located on the outskirts of towns, often in industrial areas, so they have purposefully driven to a hardware store. 😑

There is not one photo that the baby doesn’t look pink/sunburnt in, and I agree the breastfeeding photo is off. Rebecca looks painfully thin and almost prepubescent.

• Haha
Bunnings is like B&Q. Who would want to do that on holiday? So strange. Maybe it was because it was a free outing.

• Haha
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s bottle feeding chopsy and just putting some staged photos on insta so that she’s keeping up this perfect ‘mama’ (that word makes me wanna vom) pretence.

Reactions: 3
Who goes across the world to go to Bunnings?!?!? Wtf?
It’s basically cheapo Homebase / B&Q. I can just about manage the odd bank holiday visit if needs must, but to go on an outing whilst actually on proper holiday? Madness. Should have asked her to pick me up a replacement lawn mower blade and some rawl plugs whilst she was there. Oh rawl plugs. Dreamiest screwdrivers everrrrr?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s bottle feeding chopsy and just putting some staged photos on insta so that she’s keeping up this perfect ‘mama’ (that word makes me wanna vom) pretence.
Thank you. Mama and baba/buba seem to be infecting the gram to a horrible extent. Who are these people?

Urgh just had an awful thought... Do you think she talks in a baby voice to Benpecked?

Sorry, I've upset myself with that thought and wish to apologise for any distress caused, especially if you are mid meal.

Thread title?
Rebeggar's dragging round an overpriced brolly,
spending all her hols with a supermarket trolley,
Benpecked hauling cases like a prize winning wally.

More of a poem than a title, so I'll keep trying.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure what’s in the water {or chia seeds and avocados} in Western Australia but it seems as though Grabby left for Oz as the entitled, melodramatic, Instagram addicted, ultra-Type A control-freak that we know her as and has morphed into all of those things but with an extra slice of narcissism and smugness thrown in over the course of two weeks...Claiming she’s on Maternity Leave and then using the words Solo Parenting?! Seriously, take a hike woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The sundresses she wears make her look like an overgrown schoolgirl. Perhaps it’s the husband preferred look.
Absolutely if she dresses and behaves like a child as he cannot have a meaningful relationship with a woman his own age 😨

Reactions: 1
This is what I thought too! She doesn't have a clue what Solo parenting actually is!!
My brother flew out on deployment this morning for four months (not asking for sympathy and yes they signed up for this as a military family). My sister in law is now solo parenting three kids until he gets back as they are not near any family. Not even fully solo parenting as she has my brothers income.

Looking after your baby on your own for a few hours a day is not solo parenting it is just LIFE.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
RVK Loves #11 Save your air miles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Rebeggar:Glut Guru and Solo Parenting Hero, taking her engagement down to zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion;

Grabby can’t parent without Benpecked to assist now where is her end of holiday Ocado list?

(I didn’t say it was a good suggestion 😂)

Reactions: 4
Why did she whitewash the photo with the burgers? Is she SO uncomfortable around "non healthy" food that she needs to "disguise" them? Like someone adding a "trigger warning" before a post or blurring a nipple? Geez.

Reactions: 6
Why did she whitewash the photo with the burgers? Is she SO uncomfortable around "non healthy" food that she needs to "disguise" them? Like someone adding a "trigger warning" before a post or blurring a nipple? Geez.
Yep. She’s been eating Australian food the rest of the time though, don’t worry! You’re on holiday Grabs, eat whatever you want, you don’t need to explain it to us.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.