Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in the village ; just trying to find Ruthie and Rich’s new gaff.

I’d be dangerous if I could solve clues, thank you all for your patience🧐.

How you doin Mave?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m in the village ; just trying to find Ruthie and Rich’s new gaff.

I’d be dangerous if I could solve clues, thank you all for your patience🧐.

How you doin Mave?
Don't ask. Maybe after a sleep I'll get it.

Reactions: 1
The first is in renovation but not in refurb
The second is in tiles but not in Brinton Carpets
The third is in ten tons of lavender bulbs but not in Barry the giant

The next is in beg but not in #ad
The second is in recommends and also in hirons
The third is in aga and also in bear (best tucking cat ever including my own)
The fourth is in mid century and also in Georgian
The fifth is not in extension but is in glass
The sixth is in both Ruth and Crilly
And the last is in why and also in cry and also in how the hell am I still in lockdowny mclockdown

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The Hovis house doesn’t look like it has amazing views though, at least not better than the ones they have now? Unless it’s not shown properly on the pictures.

The Hovis house doesn’t look like it has amazing views though, at least not better than the ones they have now? Unless it’s not shown properly on the pictures.
Well no, so all of this might have been in vain. But by god we had fun

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the Uphill "blog" didn't look like it needed doing up to me but at a similar time the hill to the West sold but I wouldn't call that mid century modern.

Gran ary doesn't look like she has sold yet, just accepted an offer...

The first is in renovation but not in refurb
The second is in tiles but not in Brinton Carpets
The third is in ten tons of lavender bulbs but not in Barry the giant

The next is in beg but not in #ad
The second is in recommends and also in hirons
The third is in aga and also in bear (best tucking cat ever including my own)
The fourth is in mid century and also in Georgian
The fifth is not in extension but is in glass
The sixth is in both Ruth and Crilly
And the last is in why and also in cry and also in how the hell am I still in lockdowny mclockdown
Mr Bear should have his own thread in the Rave Section of TL😻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've just read Ruth's latst post - a life update - and I feel so bloody angry with her. She's basically moaning about spending all her time in lockdown with her children and how utterly hard and exhausting it is. duck off Ruth, you have no idea what it's like for people like my colleagues in the NHS trying to work from home doing serious work in mental health whilst simultaneously trying to homeschool their children! Her kids are infant school age and below, at the stage where they are just read books and doing finger painting for God's sake. Some of my colleagues have kids studying for GCSEs and so on. Sorry rant over - her moany and entitled attitude has just really pressed my buttons tonight.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She’s not alone though, loads of these instahuns whose ‘full time’ job is insta, are moaning about this. They really need to take a reality check!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s uprooted again... in the middle of a bloody pandemic!

I also can’t believe we won’t see the Georgian manor house any more. It was the stuff of dreams! How long did they live there? Was it about two years?

She’s not alone though, loads of these instahuns whose ‘full time’ job is insta, are moaning about this. They really need to take a reality check!
Nic Chapman is another one. It's so upsetting they don't make the most of their time with their kids. Kiddos grow up so quick. Have fun with them and cherish these moments.

Reactions: 9
Nic Chapman is another one. It's so upsetting they don't make the most of their time with their kids. Kiddos grow up so quick. Have fun with them and cherish these moments.
I would love to see a lot of these people do some kind of minimum wage keyworker job, i.e. in a supermarket, would make a good channel 5 reality show, none of them would cope with a real day of hard work and not being gifted/paid for very little

Reactions: 13
I understand it’s stressful to be at home confined with your family all day every day for months with little social contact outside your family. I find it stressful too and I don’t have children.
But they have huge homes with plenty of room and gardens and all the financial resources and jobs with maximum flexibility.
So relatable they’re not in all their complaining...

Reactions: 16
I understand it’s stressful to be at home confined with your family all day every day for months with little social contact outside your family. I find it stressful too and I don’t have children.
But they have huge homes with plenty of room and gardens and all the financial resources and jobs with maximum flexibility.
So relatable they’re not in all their complaining...
yeah exactly, it is just insulting to people in tiny/badly heated etc flats with no outside space/single parents trying to homeschool etc . She is with her family in a huge house! so tone deaf

Reactions: 12
Blesa her, I don't think you're meant to pull those tongs through the hair, that technique works with straighteners, but what do I know, I'm also tit at it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.