Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking at all these houses I’m like mid what century? 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Me too, I wonder is it to throw people off. Or by mid century...could she mean ANY century????? Like mid 1800s 😂😂😂 I'm also wondering might they be staying in a rental during renovations as the fireplace was a wall of brick in her stories and none of the sold houses in that postcode have one like it.
Ps I'm looking forward to the end of lockdown when I can actually have a life again instead of pondering Ruth's house move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I really hate the idea of posting someone’s address but if you look up my old Gran Ary in that village, there’s a Rightmove page and that is for a modernish house. I could be completely wrong though but imagine when empty it would have the right bones for them.

Reactions: 1
There was one I saw on street view that I think could be it.
I’m so bored I just did this too. Agree there’s a possible candidate that can easily be described as mid century which is on a hill with views over the valley. Haven’t found a listing for it though.

No you’re not at all, I’m going to make myself some granary toast now though... breads a bit old.

🍞

I don’t think I can say anymore! Oh tattle, surely that’s a long enough post now!

• Haha
I might go into scavenger hunts after this. Or tricking princesses into pricking their fingers

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.