Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not - I have a mind like a sewer and the gigantic black cock lookalike was the first thing I saw in that screenshot!! 🤣🤣🤣
It’s @libelle80 screenshot, part brandishing of what looks like a giant black dildo and then part the gloved hand😂 Soz Ruth🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s @libelle80 screenshot, part brandishing of what looks like a giant black dildo and then part the gloved hand😂 Soz Ruth🤣
Well thank you all! I take that as a compliment cause that’s exactly what I had in mind.
🍆 for the win!!!!!
I actually like Ruth’s content for exactly that kind of thinking... she posted videos several times over the years of “magic hair wands” that looked like magic indeed 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m back with house watch based purely on her video about hoovers! The room she’s in doesn’t look like any of the properties previously mentioned in this thread from property sites.

Admittedly I only watched the video to see if a nose around her new house was on the cards.

Reactions: 6
Oh hai Marples! Lots of sneaky peeks in that video 🕵️‍♀️ I didn't see any houses like that the other day.

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she gave up the Georgian pile for that. It reminds me of houses in the 90s that hadn’t been done up since 60s/70s.

I think I might get a robot hover though!

Reactions: 3
I’m back with house watch based purely on her video about hoovers! The room she’s in doesn’t look like any of the properties previously mentioned in this thread from property sites.

Admittedly I only watched the video to see if a nose around her new house was on the cards.
Just watched that video - from what I saw of the house it looks just like her old one (the one before the Georgian house)!! Wonder if she regretted selling it?

I know what you mean , there’s a lot of orange pine which isn’t in some of the beautiful houses we were stalking earlier this week.

The mystery remains.

256B5D90-3C43-48BD-A233-E3F773A4874A.jpeg

Not the most flattering face for a screenshot lol but here’s the fireplace I’m basing my search on 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really like that fireplace and stone/brick work. I want to see more, I wonder if she will do a house tour this time round.

Maybe it was a private sale? (I have no idea how that works but someone mentioned she might have sold her place privately.)

Reactions: 1
Maybe it was a private sale? (I have no idea how that works but someone mentioned she might have sold her place privately.)
It’s definitely looking that way.

I think all a private sale means is that you cut out the middle man- no estate agent. So it’s a handy way to avoid paying estate agent commission if you’re able to find a buyer for a property yourself without needing to advertise it via an estate agent.

I’d go out on a limb and say it’s unusual to have both a private sale and purchase in a chain though. My parents brought their current house ‘privately’ but sold their previous house via an estate agent in order to buy the new one.

Edited to add that sadly if it is private that means no photos or floor plans to stalk on the internet! 😢

We did a private sale once, you agree the price ,miss out the Estate Agent and arrange as usual with the Solicitor..

The land registry of the old house is still in their name. They aren’t behind on updating as far as I know like they were last March.
They are - I have transactions from months ago I’m still waiting for. In other news I bought a robot hoover on Christmas Eve and it is the best bloody thing ever

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.