Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in no position to talk but is that the view to die for? Nothing wrong with it but when she said the view of dreams that isn’t what I pictured!

Reactions: 6
I’m in no position to talk but is that the view to die for? Nothing wrong with it but when she said the view of dreams that isn’t what I pictured!
Lol it looks exactly like my view, right down to the steps. Maybe I'm just used to it as people do tell me it's beautiful but this isn't what I was expecting either.

Reactions: 4
Instagram. From things Ruth has posted it’s been pretty easy now to find out the house. We know the village because she left the postcode on a screenshot and it was really easy to tell. I’m sure most of us are just nosy buggers and it’s not exactly hard. I know the house and its name now, but there’s no data about house prices or pictures inside, so she did well to keep it private in that respect. Don’t really know how it works but Clearly if you have a lot of money you can keep that information offline and have a private sale etc. I know the house now, it’s not to my taste really but I guess if they like it that’s what matters. It’s just a really expensive detached house on the outskirts of Bath, maybe they just wanted to move closer to the city? Personally I’d prefer to be in Bath itself, they’d have still had fair buying power

Where did this picture come from?
I’m still certain it’s the OG.
What do you mean? The house is next to the village’s fanciest house, owned by a property mogul

Reactions: 1
Instagram. From things Ruth has posted it’s been pretty easy now to find out the house. We know the village because she left the postcode on a screenshot and it was really easy to tell. I’m sure most of us are just nosy buggers and it’s not exactly hard. I know the house and its name now, but there’s no data about house prices or pictures inside, so she did well to keep it private in that respect. Don’t really know how it works but Clearly if you have a lot of money you can keep that information offline and have a private sale etc. I know the house now, it’s not to my taste really but I guess if they like it that’s what matters. It’s just a really expensive detached house on the outskirts of Bath, maybe they just wanted to move closer to the city? Personally I’d prefer to be in Bath itself, they’d have still had fair buying power

What do you mean? The house is next to the village’s fanciest house, owned by a property mogul
She did joke about the house next door being the dream house!

When she said forever location I thought it would be east again. The Georgian house was near Bath too
I don't get it at all

Unless it’s the prestige of the village too? No idea just clutching at straws!

The other one wasn’t close to bath though, I mean the new location is essentially a suburb of Bath whereas the old one was still a 30m drive, probably longer in bad traffic as lots of commuters etc

The fireplace from her latest doesn't quite match the one we think it is. The wooden part on her post is squared, the one on the rightmove link has a curved top

Id take the commute to live in the Georgian pile. She said herself best house ever. Id much rather watch renovation than a video comparing brown mascaras. I’m on my 30s I can pick a mascara at this stage of my life. Her make up in the video did look very nice but she is a model after all.

The property mogul has the same surname as a famous Ozzy... ‘his’ house comes up on google maps but I’m none the wiser!

I’ve found the mogul ; Trevor Osbourne, The Old Rectory but this means nothing if we can’t see the delights of Ruth’s split level mid century dream house.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.