Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I’m hardly a fashion maven today (or ever). I’m in black running leggings and a men’s Breton.

Maybe she’s like me and I don’t know if anyone else feels the same on here but I’m really struggling to find any clothing out there (online) that I actually like. I have a fairly plain, classic and I can’t find anything I want to buy to update my wardrobe. If I do find something, on the rare occasion, it’s either something like a plain T or it costs something crazy like £150 for a top and can only be dry cleaned or hand washed in angel tears on a full moon. I have a decent budget but that doesn’t mean I’m looking to be ripped off. There seems to be nothing out there for 40 something women who don’t want to dress like the queen mum or like a Camp Bestival refugee. So I live in exercise clothes and stuff I’ve worn for years. I probably look dated too. I don’t post outfits on IG though (or anywhere).
I am only in mid 30s but have a similar problem! My go to uniform is a Breton top and black trousers/black skinny jeans, or black trousers and a cosy big jumper in winter. I have a handful of dresses which are decent enough to wear in the summer, as in, not the most fashionable shapes/styles but classic enough not to look dated (I hope?). I also like a kimono top with a cami and shorts in the summer, or a playsuit (as long as the shorts/playsuit aren't crazy short). I am happy to spend a little extra if it means the item will last me a few years but don't really want to spend £170 on one summer dress :oops:

Reactions: 3
I don't think Ruth cares all that much about clothes (probably all those years of being a clothes horse; she has no interest now) She usually lives in that oversize cardigan and leggings.

Reactions: 6
The hair is too severe. She can look really beautiful sometimes. I'm guessing she didn't want to show Hirons up.

Reactions: 7
Excellent sleuthing. By my reckoning that might mean Caroline did.
We all loved that house and the thought of Caroline Hirons having earned enough money off those bloody skin kits and her rabid supporters to buy such a beauty vexes me greatly😂😂

She was living there in 1st lockdown I'm sure I read.
Yes she was , there’s screenshots from a couple of her children outside and in one of the bathrooms.

Nothing gets past a Tattler <taps nose>

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes shes definitely there a lot. The last live was in that room with the wardrobes. Shes coining it off the freaks I'm afraid Lyra, absolutely coining it. But why she's keeping it such a secret is the big question.

I’ve nosed on Ava’s IG and there are pics of her fairly recently in the garden so yes CH shelled out £2 million .

Wow, a sales woman extraordinaire!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve nosed on Ava’s IG and there are pics of her fairly recently in the garden so yes CH shelled out £2 million .

Wow, a sales woman extraordinaire!
Tell the CH thread what you found, there is a cross over but sometimes this thread is so quiet 🤫

• Haha
  • Heart
Ruth and Richard are laughing, a £360,000 profit!!

Invest in the next house , etc, etc.

Land Registry records are basically public if you want to see who bought the house. Will cost you £3.

Do we think Ruth actually made that much profit? She did a lot of work with the extension which I don't think was gifted...

Reactions: 4
Land Registry records are basically public if you want to see who bought the house. Will cost you £3.

Do we think Ruth actually made that much profit? She did a lot of work with the extension which I don't think was gifted...
That extension was not cheap, they chose very expensive glazing etc. It wouldn’t have set them back anywhere near £360k but it probably was a six figure job, or near as damn it. Property flipping / developing seems to be their little sideline. Not something they do seriously as a career but their homes aren’t just a roof, they have to earn their keep. They got the bug with their Essex house. Admittedly the Frome house wasn’t a doer-upper by any stretch but they still ended up doing work and selling it within a few years. Now they’ve got the new place & the Dorset cottage as renovation projects. How long they’ll stay in this new place is anyone’s guess but I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t do it and move on to another project.

• Heart
I don't know why I feel disappointed that a complete stranger bought a house I'd never own but here it is 😆

• Haha
Such a bummer she sold that beautiful house to that unsophisticated loudmouth horse, Hirons. Like pearls before swine.

It's also a bummer that we haven't seen much of the new house. Yet. I live for renovation content, even though I'm not a fan of the browns and the awful hunter green velour upholstery, which for me is too reminiscent of that old, stuffy, smoked up 1970s grandfather chic.

Do we know in which area the new house is? I know the cottage is apparently in Dorset, near the coastline. Is the house in that area as well?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.