Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t think she looked too good in these latest Triumph photos. I know she’s always been quite honest about hating exercise but given how much she harped on about the precious Peleton, surprised by just how skinnyfat she is - no waist at all and belly hanging over the waistband of her pants. Fair play to her for not going heavy on the airbrushing but definitely wouldn’t clock her as a former model if I didn’t know, made me feel quite good about my body! (Also that underwear is absolutely hideous!)

She seems to be an "apple" - long, slim arms and legs but a little "thick" in the middle and busty. It's not a style of bra I'd go for, although objectively, it's a cute bra but I think they went wrong with the choice of knickers. I think that something a little cheeky, with less coverage, even a simple bikini style knickers (to go with the simple cut of the bra) would make her less "mumsy" (I mean, she is a mum but these pants do her no favours!).
I also thought that she was smaller but it's so nice to see a very normal body ☺

PS I forgot this thread existed LOL

Reactions: 5
I think her figure is enviably fine, bearing in mind she’s had 2 children, she looks great. I am probably what you call ‘skinny fat’ and I go to the gym regularly, rarely drink alcohol and eat well, but unfortunately, we can’t all be blessed with media friendly bodies. However I do agree that the Triumph underwear is grim .

Reactions: 10
The underwear is not the most flattering but I think she looks fine. Sure, she is not model thin anymore, but she probably had to restrict what she ate throughout her 20's to retain that model figure.

Reactions: 8
Well, if that is skinny fat I am done for.
Me too. I’m just fat fat 😂

I’m not a fan of Ruth’s content these days, haven’t been for a long time now, but I honestly thought we were past body shaming. Especially people who basically have a body that a lot of women would love to have. What chance is there for the rest of us.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Well, I’ve just had a look and I think she looks just fine! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Me too. I’m just fat fat 😂

I’m not a fan of Ruth’s content these days, haven’t been for a long time now, but I honestly thought we were past body shaming. Especially people who basically have a body that a lot of women would love to have. What chance is there for the rest of us.
Absolutely this 🙌

Reactions: 11
She might look out of shape compared to the other Insta undie wearers, but shes a 40 year old mum of two not a filtered 19 year old.
I'd kill for that figure, but, I prefer cake more than I favour being slim enough to pose on Instagram in my pants so I take comfort form that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She might look out of shape compared to the other Insta undie wearers, but shes a 40 year old mum of two not a filtered 19 year old.
I'd kill for that figure, but, I prefer cake more than I favour being slim enough to pose on Instagram in my pants so I take comfort form that
Keep forgetting she's 40!

Reactions: 2
She looks great, the underwear is very unflattering and that ad wouldn’t encourage me to buy Triumph.

Being given free stuff is very nice and all that but I bet she wouldn’t pay out for that from her own coffers.

#oohtobeasize12again.

I don't follow Liv but she was mentionet on another thread and she also recently did an AD for Triumph and based on hers, I'd be more likely to look at their stuff ;)

Reactions: 3
I think it just looks like the pants are too small tbh, they look uncomfortably tight in the waist. Can't believe she is 40, her skin is amazing!

Reactions: 4
Have been meaning to try the Colab dry shampoo but heard bad reviews. Saw it in boots clearance the other day so got a couple, 14p each!! 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Have been meaning to try the Colab dry shampoo but heard bad reviews. Saw it in boots clearance the other day so got a couple, 14p each!! 😂
I didn’t rate it when I tried it, Batiste is better! Is she not part of it anymore then?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.