Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s definitely a shame as I used to really like Ruth’s vlogs (not that I actively dislike her now particularly) but can’t agree with the amount of personal info she posts in relation to her children. It’s scary how easy someone could find out their location, routine, etc, how can this not be worrying? And imagine being in your early teens and your potty training videos are on the Internet 😳

Anyway I’ll be quiet on that now, it’s nothing that hasn’t been said before! On a separate note, I’ve previously mentioned that Ruth is another one of those influencers that always moans about how constantly busy they are but I’ve just come off the Zoella thread and god she makes Ruth seem much less lazy 🤣
Zoella is 100% the laziest but they’re mostly all pretty bad 😂 I don’t Think I’ll ever get how someone’s full time job can be uploading a 10minutr video a week and some sponsored Instagram posts

Reactions: 4
Didn’t one of Ruth’s followers cheerily post that she loved driving past Ruth’s house that she recognised from the distinctive front door?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Zoella is 100% the laziest but they’re mostly all pretty bad 😂 I don’t Think I’ll ever get how someone’s full time job can be uploading a 10minutr video a week and some sponsored Instagram posts
And then when they have the cheek to call it "work"!

Reactions: 5
😳 if that isn’t a wake up call I’m not sure what is...?!
I'd be terrified quite frankly. She is inadvertently opening herself up to stalkers and God knows what/who else. If someone really wants to, it's pretty easy to find out where someone lives through perfectly legal channels when they give away as much information as Ruth does. I wonder if she ever stops to think about that? If she's not concerned then she should be, this world is full of weirdos and she's leading them straight to her front door and her childrens' home. I truly wonder why her husband doesn't put his foot down - too lucrative maybe. Personally, as I've said before, I think there need to be laws to protect children from having their lives plastered over social media, especially when the idiot parents are clueless about protecting where they live.

Reactions: 6
In a totally non-stalkery way, I found her property on Rightmove a while back. (I used to live not too far away.) Obviously I won’t be posting the link here, but I agree, people should be more careful with what they post.

• Wow
In a totally non-stalkery way, I found her property on Rightmove a while back. (I used to live not too far away.) Obviously I won’t be posting the link here, but I agree, people should be more careful with what they post.
People have found quite a few of the British influencers properties on Rightmove, for some reason the site keeps sold properties on their site for a long tie after they sell. With some hints, I found both Anna and Estee´s properties and Estee brought her apartment quite a while ago.

Suzy (HelloOctober) was smart with not disclosing about buying a house before she was ready to move in, but people on the thread have made some observations and have a ruff idea on in which area the property can be in.

Fashion Mumblr just basically doxxed herself when she put up a "this is the name of our historic building and its history" video. Facepalm 😬

Influencers are not the smartest bunch of individuals.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes, I always found her husbands secrecy weird, quite opposite to Ruth’s lifestyle!
I'd be terrified quite frankly. She is inadvertently opening herself up to stalkers and God knows what/who else. If someone really wants to, it's pretty easy to find out where someone lives through perfectly legal channels when they give away as much information as Ruth does. I wonder if she ever stops to think about that? If she's not concerned then she should be, this world is full of weirdos and she's leading them straight to her front door and her childrens' home. I truly wonder why her husband doesn't put his foot down - too lucrative maybe. Personally, as I've said before, I think there need to be laws to protect children from having their lives plastered over social media, especially when the idiot parents are clueless about protecting where they live.

I find her posts pretty unreadable these days. I used to find her funny and entertaining, but it seems like she’s made this rambly, waffling, slightly out of her mind persona (because she’s soo busy) out of herself because people probably related to that in the beginning, but now it’s just an act and, at least to me, quite annoying.

(I can’t remember if I’ve ever posted on this thread; if not: hello!)

Reactions: 9
I find her posts pretty unreadable these days. I used to find her funny and entertaining, but it seems like she’s made this rambly, waffling, slightly out of her mind persona (because she’s soo busy) out of herself because people probably related to that in the beginning, but now it’s just an act and, at least to me, quite annoying.

(I can’t remember if I’ve ever posted on this thread; if not: hello!)
I would agree with that, I used to like reading her blog as it was relatable and funny, it was the normal life stuff I liked about it but it’s become very unrelatable. It’s like she took that ‘usp’ a bit far and the waffling metaphors now remind me of FOD’s terrible instagram captions 🤦🏻‍♀️😳.

Value is more than 1.5M. Such a shame to ruin a historic building with that extension? Oh to be loaded
For such a high price I don't think it's that nice, only meters away from the road, the house is quite near other houses, not that much land and near industrial units. They really overpaid for it. I expect if she realised how cold and yet still expensive to heat it would be in the winter she wouldn't have bought it :LOL: (I'm guessing they have to get oil delivered too?)

I can't see any totally finished photos from the extension, it didn't fit in at all from what she shared of it nearly finished. You can do modern extensions and get it right, but her's looked like a glass box tacked on.

Reactions: 6
For such a high price I don't think it's that nice, only meters away from the road, the house is quite near other houses, not that much land and near industrial units. They really overpaid for it. I expect if she realised how cold and yet still expensive to heat it would be in the winter she wouldn't have bought it :LOL: (I'm guessing they have to get oil delivered too?)

I can't see any totally finished photos from the extension, it didn't fit in at all from what she shared of it nearly finished. You can do modern extensions and get it right, but her's looked like a glass box tacked on.
I wonder how much she paid for the work on it too, i can’t even remember what is was like before but she has changed absolutely everything

Reactions: 1
I wonder how much she paid for the work on it too, i can’t even remember what is was like before but she has changed absolutely everything
I’m guessing at at least £40,000 for the extension and surrounding work on the wall and steps. The size of the glass wall and thinness of the frame probably added a few quid . I think they’ll move again, she gives the impression ( to me) of never being satisfied and gets restless.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
At least they only had to pay for the building work and all the furnishings and paint was gifted thanks to her begging home account 😂

Although the amount of oil they'll be burning just to take the edge off the cold in that 400+ sq m period home would easily cover the mortgage for a insulated 4 bed in Frome. But that wouldn't be a good backdrop for photos 😵

I’m guessing at at least £40,000 for the extension and surrounding work on the wall and steps. The size of the glass wall and thinness of the frame probably added a few quid . I think they’ll move again, she gives the impression ( to me) of never being satisfied and gets restless.
I think so too, was really shocked when they had all the work done on their last house, necessitating living in holiday lets for 6 months whilst it was done, then put the house on the market only a few months after they moved back in. What's the point?? I can't stand people who are never satisfied, they make me cross because often they're the people who seem to have everything others would like to have ...... but, no, still not bloody good enough!!

Glad i found this thread she is so annoying, i dont think theyre likely to move out of their home but absolutely think they are going to get a holiday home somewhere

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else feel like Ruth is losing the plot? First of all there was that utterly bizarre post sexualising a Disney character, which is just disturbing on so many levels. And the fact that she’s always bemoaning how exhausted she is when she barely has to scratch herself
for a living and has a nanny to look after her two kids.

It also creeps me out that her children have been shoved into the public eye since their conception yet her husband has never appeared on screen once. How can he allow his children’s privacy to be completely exploited whilst simultaneously be so protective about his own?

I’d love to know the story behind their move to the country because nobody goes to the enormous effort of renovating their entire house, to a very personal spec only to move out very shortly afterwards. And with two very young children into rented accommodation. Always felt there was more to this than was said

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.