Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's probably "accidentally" tagging Supertanskiii in that photo. Whoops, finger slipped.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As someone who once worked in menswear, this is a state. Cuffs too long. I bet the trousers are trailing on the floor. Also, when you wear a suit jacket you should button it up when you stand (never the bottom button though) and unbutton when you sit. Otherwise, the jacket flaps around and looks schlubby as hell. He looks like one of those scruffy middle aged lecturers who is notorious for shagging students.
Is there an etiquette about having the bottom button undone/fastened relating to married status, or have I imagined that?

Reactions: 2
I don't think it does up.
He’s missing a trick really. If you’re a chunky guy, a well-fitted suit can easily trim you down. Get measured, Russ, don’t just buy the size you think you are! Suits are like bras.

As a chunky woman, I am jealous as there’s no real female equivalent that magically slims you down.

Is there an etiquette about having the bottom button undone/fastened relating to married status, or have I imagined that?
Ha I have never heard this! Perhaps in the olden days. It’s just an aesthetic thing really to do with the way suits are cut. They just don’t sit right if you do the bottom button up.

Reactions: 7
He just CANNOT believe that a woman has paid for his book AND paid £15 to come to a pub to meet him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If I wanted a chonky bloke with centrist views to bore me in a pub, I could just meet one on Tinder for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20221125-221109.png

Je suis mort! 💀
Soz Russ, too busy taking on Big Building to come and mingle with you and the other centrists over peanuts and mediocre craft beers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is he telling us this?? So close to Christmas too pls Russ just let us live in peace the blog was enough for one lifetime not this too
Supertanki or whatever she’s called probably threatened to sue if he didn’t make it very clear that she gave him absolutely no minge.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.