Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t really know anything about that publication but not gonna lie I was hoping it’d be a big reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hm more women than men - why would any sane woman want to be in the same room as the minge-meister?

I can’t get to exercised about the bar spend. Most venues stipulate a minimum bar spend for the hire price. Price goes up if minimum not met. It’s quite normal and I’m surprised mr newsletter doesn’t know this.

If the punters are daft and solvent enough to spunk £15 to see that twit they deserve to be charged more for their pints. Business is capitalist shocka.

Reactions: 10
Ooh they used ‘give it some cringe’ on their Twitter, which was my thread title nom from earlier. Are they watching us? Is anything real anymore? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
the author shared a pic from the event the other day too

i can only assume this is the "extravagantly bearded" unbound publisher man and, look, there's a paisley shirt in the background too!

20221128_194757.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's nice that middle aged men get a night off from oiling their beards and 'correcting' women in their own fields of expertise on social media to meet one another.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My minge has given it some cringe. That accent is more Wythenshawe than Wilmslow tho…either way, looks like the whole thing was an utter embarrassment. He always looks so ruddy bloody pleased with himself, doesn’t he?
I dunno, there was big “reading out loud to the class for the first time” energy

I see him and his sales table are strategically placed at the only entrance/exit for that room!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That was a bit disappointing. He went to the party, had some pricey pints and went home. Alright then.

Reactions: 8
"he wouldn't want to be on the front lines. He'd see himself more in the background"...

Eyeing up rear Foo-Foo, we know!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i dunno, it was never going to be hard-hitting journalism

the fence's schtick just seems to be dry, taking the piss humour. i like it cos that's exactly what my sense of humour is like

anyhoo, here's the author of the piece/editor of the fence (who, incidentally is vv cute 👀) tweeting about another bit of russ's old blog

cw - contains the phrase sex wee

20221128_230400.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I sincerely hope he is lying in that blog extract. I mean I hope that he's lying about all of it. But specifically that.

CW. Abuse

It sounds awfully like exploitation / abuse if he was indeed 14 (I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, that the partner was older).

Reactions: 6
I sincerely hope he is lying in that blog extract. I mean I hope that he's lying about all of it. But specifically that.

CW. Abuse

It sounds awfully like exploitation / abuse if he was indeed 14 (I'm assuming, maybe wrongly, that the partner was older).

i get that. but i do assume that the writer has used "highly credible" as sarcasm

but for a man like russ, this story is him making himself sound like an absolute stud

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.