Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh all these narcissistic Twitter grifters are starting to get called out!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i get the newsletter, so all being well, i will

it's like diva.pdf titmas all over again!
If we see Russ in a Santa hat with his tits out then I'm doing a flounce and leaving Tattle forever* :sick:

*In Jack Monroe years that's approx 3 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Unbound tweet with him reading from his book? I can't post it because I hate it too much. The odd energy in the room, the pauses for laughter, his voice which worse than I even imagined. It made me feel funny and not in my rear foofoo.

Also, seconding Lars and the real girl. Wholesome, feel-good Gosling loveliness.

OK, OK, no I'm posting it as an act of love to Tattle.

Ughhhh. My toes have got cramp they've curled so hard.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The Unbound tweet with him reading from his book? I can't post it because I hate it too much. The odd energy in the room, the pauses for laughter, his voice which worse than I even imagined. It made me feel funny and not in my rear foofoo.
Ugh the combination of Russ’s smug voice and smirk and the pompous HUH HUH HUH laughter from the audience that usually accompanies Stewart Lee routines has been a bad start to Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The voice is just awful. The laughter so, so forced and fake. His buddy Tanskiii went on a rant about how she was done with twitter because "billionaire space karen" has destroyed it. Before promptly just returning as she needs the attention. I'm honestly struggling to see what's actually changed on twitter from the user's perspective other than someone people don't like buying the platform they use for free.

Reactions: 11

Also, seconding Lars and the real girl. Wholesome, feel-good Gosling loveliness.

OK, OK, no I'm posting it as an act of love to Tattle.

Ughhhh. My toes have got cramp they've curled so hard.

My minge has given it some cringe. That accent is more Wythenshawe than Wilmslow tho…either way, looks like the whole thing was an utter embarrassment. He always looks so ruddy bloody pleased with himself, doesn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My minge has given it some cringe. That accent is more Wythenshawe than Wilmslow tho…either way, looks like the whole thing was an utter embarrassment. He always looks so ruddy bloody pleased with himself, doesn’t he?
Give it some cringe - thread title nomination pls. We need a new one before the article comes out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.