Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also it just shows how little any of Russ’ unfunny “satire” or Supertanskii’s incoherent rants or Jack Monroe’s… well whatever the duck she pretends to do comes from genuine left wing politics. Like they should actively want this shower of cunts out but they don’t, because their bland as duck takes keep them “relevant” and keep the donations from FBPE morons flowing in.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Liz Truss is such a wank…badger. What a bleep…spangle. She’s lasted about as long as… me when I’m slipping into a sexy rear foo foo.

Haha Russ, you satirical genius. Send tweet.

Don’t forget to send Kofi-os.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Bad news: Boris is back in power.
Good news: at least we get to enjoy Russ's satiricial tweets!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol what in the Harry Potter order of the Phoenix is this book, why is it so chunky? Surely no one’s gonna read all of that?

(Yes I can read Russ hun just not whatever boring tit is in this x)
Probably hollowed out for hiding things in, or maybe a 'hilarious' prank. Can't be real, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it's gonna be 800 pages of

"david cameron gave that pig some minge"

"jrm is a haunted victorian pencil"

"bojo is a cockwomble"

"her real name is sue ellen, like that bird who gave it minge in dallas"

"wankpuffin!!!"

"pork markets? porking markets more like. eh, eh, give it some minge!!"

ad nauseum

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Christ that's a doorstopper of a book! I'm genuinely curious to know the contents. How is it organised? Is it in a similar format to his Week in Tory posts? @kachoochoo's description is probably right, but I'm almost tempted to buy it and see for myself (almost). Did he crowdfund this? Self-publish? Or has it been picked up by a publisher?

Just imagine that face anywhere near your foo foo, rear or otherwise.
SHAN'T 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm really sorry to say that he reminds me of one of those beardy garden gnomes. Is that too harsh?

1666308936624.png
1666309008883.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell, that book is huge.

BRB, going back in time 10 years to tell myself that writing "Brexit? More like Brexshit, amirite?" over and over again is a viable career path.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.