Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people must live such stressful lives, I bet she's been DMing all sorts of people back and forth all day about this, getting more and more wound up about a throwaway joke. Has she not got a job?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And Little Owened Jones is getting involved, standing up for her ‘stalker’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And Little Owened Jones is getting involved, standing up for her ‘stalker’.

Will this lead to Russ defending milady's honour and going after OJ (who is probably not a murderer)?!

This is amazing, and I'm about to go away for two weeks with limited internet. I just hope that when I come back, things have moved on and Russ is buying Jack burgers.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Although Tanski is a massive pain in the arse, at least she actually posts screenshots of the threats she receives, unlike someone else we know…

Reactions: 12
Will this lead to Russ defending milady's honour and going after OJ (who is probably not a murderer)?!

This is amazing, and I'm about to go away for two weeks with limited internet. I just hope that when I come back, things have moved on and Russ is buying Jack burgers.
Have fun most importantly but I think Russ is actually too vain and pervy to go for Jack. Like his weird pursuit of uber youthful women and the weird sex blog stuff makes me think he wants a status symbol wife/sex partner, and Jack is hardly aspirational in that regard? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The author she is going after is also registered blind after an almost fatal brain haemorrhage. Not sure how well it reflects on someone with 200k+ followers, to be trying to destroy the career of a blind author with 6000 followers because he made fun of her fans, while claiming she is the one being bullied! (What does she actually do, apart from complain about Tories on Twitter?)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What will all these people do when the Tories get voted out? Deep down they must be shitting themselves at the thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The author she is going after is also registered blind after an almost fatal brain haemorrhage. Not sure how well it reflects on someone with 200k+ followers, to be trying to destroy the career of a blind author with 6000 followers because he made fun of her fans, while claiming she is the one being bullied! (What does she actually do, apart from complain about Tories on Twitter?)
That’s literally it, pal

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What will all these people do when the Tories get voted out? Deep down they must be shitting themselves at the thought.
Whoever runs labour won’t be 100% ideologically pure enough for them. Nobody ever will. So they’ll keep whining and call them ‘tories light’ or ‘diet tories’.

Enjoyed my post? Buy me a kofi and subscribe to my Patreon!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How did he do on eggheads?
He was up against Chris and the subject was entertainment. Rusty got one right - who wrote Bridget Jones - and the other two wrong so Chris won. I can't remember what the other questions were I'm afraid. Eggheads won the whole thing. I was watching with my husband (I kept quiet about knowing who he was) and husband just laughed as Russ introduced himself and said 'aha look at that tosser'.
His friends seemed nice tbf.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do all these Twitter politico-critical cunts think they're so important? No one on the street has ever bleeping heard of them. Just shout into the void and hear the echo of a thousand flying monkeys clappng back... but ultimately... who gives a duck? They never DO anything or CHANGE anything.

Reactions: 16
Go on about how Starmer, Rayner, etc "aren't *really* Labour" and support the John McDonnell / Diane Abbott sector of the party instead. That's sort of what happened under Blair.

Reactions: 9
Russ in Cheshire is so undesirable that a woman accused of shagging him gets the police involved. Amazing.
Unless she's claiming that she's getting death threats or Grossly Offensive messages¹, I'm not sure what the police will even do, except maybe tell her to block people.

¹which is certainly not *impossible*, some people are just deranged.

Reactions: 7
Unless she's claiming that she's getting death threats or Grossly Offensive messages¹, I'm not sure what the police will even do, except maybe tell her to block people.

¹which is certainly not *impossible*, some people are just deranged.
If they truly were silly enough to make a new account and keep messaging her, then it may come under malicious communications. Sadly, the police do get involved in silly Twitter fights sometimes. I would love to see her try to explain giving it some minge to a police officer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how if you google 'Give it some minge' you end up with loads of results for him on Twitter, then here, before any mention of the fact that it was a quote from Extras some 17+ years ago. He has well and truly claimed it for his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.