Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how if you google 'Give it some minge' you end up with loads of results for him on Twitter, then here, before any mention of the fact that it was a quote from Extras some 17+ years ago. He has well and truly claimed it for his own.
It has to be the next thread title if the mods will allow "Minge" in a title.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
shiiiiiiit... just got this frankly terrifying notification on fb

Screenshot_20221013-204941_Facebook.jpg

a little investigation shows it is, thankfully, a different russell jones

also, I am not fb friends with the late queen

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Long game. She hasn't shagged him so he's playing the "I have too much respect for her" card, in the hope she will see him as a nice safe respectable man and want to shag him.
So he only bangs women he doesn't respect?

what a chaos this has been!

suppose it's something that russ has sort of apologised, but tan's still going after the relatively unknown author, who had covid last week, instead of all those horrible fbpe neckbeards gleefully imagining all the sex russ and tan could be having (I also have the author's book in my neverending tbr pile on kindle and I'll be making sure I read it soon and leave a positive review after all this nonsense)

what a world we live in
I just find it funny that everyone is talking about a "pile on" the writer guy who referenced the potential Russ and Femme Person relationship. That's what she said. The writer guy by the way seems interesting so I followed him. Thanks for the tip, tattlers!

Also, making comments about an idiot is not misogynistic just because said idiot is a woman.

Also making fun of Russ for any reason is pretty much OK as far as I can see. He's a bleeping tool. Any man who has to try that hard to convince himself and others that he respects women is a pit of a human being.

The author she is going after is also registered blind after an almost fatal brain haemorrhage. Not sure how well it reflects on someone with 200k+ followers, to be trying to destroy the career of a blind author with 6000 followers because he made fun of her fans, while claiming she is the one being bullied! (What does she actually do, apart from complain about Tories on Twitter?)
What does she do? Not a lot that I can see. Even her Tweeting is derivative and stupid at best. Kind of a waste of protoplasm.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
supertanskiii has 117k followers. I can't start threads. should she have her own thread? and can anyone start it?

Reactions: 10
Have there been any arrests made yet?

Let's be honest as well. Beardy faux wokebro defintely wanted to duck her. Then probably wanted to piss on her face to demean her for the crime of being female.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ll be wearing a skanky grey CK crop top and pants to show my ex what she’s missing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1657270

A lot of squigs in the comments not buying this.
Why on earth would a recruitment company need new systems for IR35… Wasn’t that all to do with concealed employment eg long tenure contractors basically having their cake and eating it (likewise for employers). What would a recruitment firm need a bespoke system / training for them? All they do is make intros and get them through the hiring process…?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why on earth would a recruitment company need new systems for IR35… Wasn’t that all to do with concealed employment eg long tenure contractors basically having their cake and eating it (likewise for employers). What would a recruitment firm need a bespoke system / training for them? All they do is make intros and get them through the hiring process…?
It was only a softening of the regulations, it wasn’t scrapped anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.