Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting this behind a spoiler, because I don't want to provide any misinformation, but I think there is a strong chance that I knew this guy many moons ago...

This would have been somewhere between 2006-2009, my prime 'Big Going Out' years, and my memory is hazy of much of that time (happy days!). The Russ I knew had a girlfriend who was friends with my friend, so I knew them a little bit and probably met them 10ish times and went to a couple of their parties.
What I can remember:
He looked v. similar to Russ in Cheshire and had that same 'totally met Oasis' vibe.
His girlfriend was an absolutely gorgeous, Kate Winslet in Titanic type, and he talked a lot about her lovely curves (urgh), she'd have been a similar age to us so 23-24. He encouraged her not to work and to follow her art.
He drove a very fancy car, I think a BMW but cars are not my strongpoint.
They lived in a very swish flat somewhere near Canal Street
He was definitely an IT guy and said he owned his own business. They certainly spent a lot.

They were swingers, and we once awkwardly stayed a bit longer than we'd intended at what turned into a sex party and had to sneak off. His and his girlfriend's agreement was that they would only swing at parties. He inevitably cheated on her, and then when she found out, kicked her out like a super feminist.

Anyway, not conclusive, I wouldn't want to swear that they were one and the same guy, but the alternative is that there are two of them out there.

TOOT TOOT
Oh that does sound very likely

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 1433706

He clearly owns multiple non-identical shirts as well as hoodies, jackets, etc, the lying duck. 😂 You're not Steve Jobs, Russ!

The big vibe I get from Russ is the "I'm not shallow enough to care about appearances" thing, which a) allows him to sneer at silly superficial women who want to - gasp - look good, and b) gives him an excuse to take no care of his appearance* because he's just too deep.

He CLEARLY has the look of a man with a wild mane of untamed pubes he expects you to navigate uncomplainingly
Quoted to tell you that the spoilered bit nearly killed me. I think the use of the word 'navigate' is what makes it 😂

Randyman?
If he gets a second thread, can this be the title please?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like ‘rear foo foo’ needs to be in the title, since that’s what most people know him for.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1433064

🙄🙄🙄

Is he poor fishing with this, too? Like idk if it’s just another dig at pop culture/traditionally women’s interests being below him or if he’s seriously suggesting money is so tight he can’t have a rain coat?

Hopefully this thread serves as a warning to any 20 somethings this man is selling dreams to tbh 😳😱
He doesn't wear a raincoat - he wears a Tesla 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know anything about this guy but he has big 'most attractive man at a fetish club' vibes.

Anyone who spent any time in fetish clubs in the 00s will know what I mean. I hope.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know anything about this guy but he has big 'most attractive man at a fetish club' vibes.

Anyone who spent any time in fetish clubs in the 00s will know what I mean. I hope.
Never been, but thanks for the warning. Definitely no fetish clubs in my future, if this is the best we can hope for!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Never been, but thanks for the warning. Definitely no fetish clubs in my future, if this is the best we can hope for!
LOL, they did improve kinda 2010 onwards, which left the chubby bearded men of the world irritated that other people weren't doing it right. Not like them. They were really good at sex and all the other men just liked dressing up and being silly.

I can't comment on the state of fetish clubs in the 2020s though. I don't have the energy to put on a bra, let alone get myself inside some latex.

Double post, sorry, I had to go read some of his tweets and...............!???!!???

1) This is a clear admission that he owns one towel. Maximum two.

2) If you haven't had a shower yet, here's an idea, put a bleeping wash on, you absolute dirtbag. Then rather than use something you find in your laundry (?!), you can use....a clean towel

3) WHO bleeping TWEETS THIS? Hello, yes, I live in squalor, aren't the Tories awful.

Hideous.

Screenshot_20220721-225850.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Him and Jack need to shack up asap. Between her washing clothes in shampoo and drying her hair with manky leggings, and him firkling through his dirty pants pile for something to dry his balls with after a shower, I cannot imagine a more perfect pairing.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely you’d rather just air dry yourself than rub dirty clothes all over your clean body?

Especially clothes that have been worn in record breaking temperatures?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A quick search of Russ' foodie credentials reveals that he and Jack NEED to get together. This is a great love story waiting to be told.

He too is a kitchen maverick...

Screenshot_20220722-002824_Twitter.jpg

Hygiene does not appear on his list of priorities...

Screenshot_20220722-002801_Twitter.jpg

He too serves up a big bowl of sadfishing as a starter for Christmas dinner:

Screenshot_20220722-002742_Twitter.jpg

And he likes to bung tit in a pan and hope for the best!

Screenshot_20220722-002729_Twitter.jpg

They are destined to be British Twitter's Elizabeth & Darcy, Ross & Rachel, Scott & Charlene. It's fate, I tell you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1433706

He clearly owns multiple non-identical shirts as well as hoodies, jackets, etc, the lying duck. 😂 You're not Steve Jobs, Russ!

The big vibe I get from Russ is the "I'm not shallow enough to care about appearances" thing, which a) allows him to sneer at silly superficial women who want to - gasp - look good, and b) gives him an excuse to take no care of his appearance* because he's just too deep.

He CLEARLY has the look of a man with a wild mane of untamed pubes he expects you to navigate uncomplainingly
Those photos = childhood memory unlocked.

Russ In Cheshire in love child of Mr Majeika shocker!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This tweet is giving such lazy dad energy. There was one point in my dad's life when he'd get up late and go to work in unironed, sometimes wet clothes...putting his tie on in the taxi. In fairness to dad, the clothes were wet because he'd washed them, so I suppose he's more disorganised than unclean. 😅

A quick search of Russ' foodie credentials reveals that he and Jack NEED to get together. This is a great love story waiting to be told.

He too is a kitchen maverick...

View attachment 1435908

Hygiene does not appear on his list of priorities...

View attachment 1435909

He too serves up a big bowl of sadfishing as a starter for Christmas dinner:

View attachment 1435910

And he likes to bung tit in a pan and hope for the best!

View attachment 1435911

They are destined to be British Twitter's Elizabeth & Darcy, Ross & Rachel, Scott & Charlene. It's fate, I tell you!
Thank you so much for posting these. My initial sadness as someone I thought was okay turned out to be a creep has now evaporated. He's very entertaining, but not in the way he hopes.

''Just dropped cheese on toast, and it is now matted in my chest hair'' - why is he single again? I just can't fathom it. I hope he washed it out and didn't just leave it there to congeal.

And... ''Didn't get to the supermarket this weekend.'' If only Russ had a girlfriend with a military background who could yomp along on an expedition to Asda! Imagine, all the cheap nightmeat he'd ever want piled into a backpack and carried straight to his door. This is exciting. I'm sensing a new romance for Jack and Russ - someone get them both on Tinder. She can sit in bed with crumbly teeth sipping stretchy chickpea bedsoup, and he can do kitchen experiments with matted chest hair cheese. Both will only communicate with each other via Twitter. A perfect relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The funniest thing about those tweets where he “confesses” something horrifyingly slobby he’s done and then jests “I will die alone” is that he clearly believes he’s an absolute catch and is simply fishing for all the divorced centrist mums to say “oh no Russ, you’ll find your perfect rear foo foo!” and slide into his DMs.

But he will die alone, and it isn’t because he’s Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances, it’s because he’s a vile, pervy misogynist with a bizarrely inflated ego and the most slappable face in the north west. The lack of self-awareness is delicious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The funniest thing about those tweets where he “confesses” something horrifyingly slobby he’s done and then jests “I will die alone” is that he clearly believes he’s an absolute catch and is simply fishing for all the divorced centrist mums to say “oh no Russ, you’ll find your perfect rear foo foo!” and slide into his DMs.

But he will die alone, and it isn’t because he’s Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances, it’s because he’s a vile, pervy misogynist with a bizarrely inflated ego and the most slappable face in the north west. The lack of self-awareness is delicious.
The Most Slappable Face in the North West is a thread title in waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m really shocked that he hasn’t made an appearance here yet. If he tweeted about the thread I wouldn’t see it because he’s a name searching gobshite who blocks everyone who talks about rear foo foo, so I’m relying on you all to keep us informed.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m really shocked that he hasn’t made an appearance here yet. If he tweeted about the thread I wouldn’t see it because he’s a name searching gobshite who blocks everyone who talks about rear foo foo, so I’m relying on you all to keep us informed.
Where the Twitter public actually call him out & hold him to account I suspect he’d be nervous to direct them to somewhere with more unearthed inconsistencies…?

And again unlike Jack/all other huns he actually has a day job. Every time he applies for a job he’ll be googled so a tattle thread existing is bad enough, if he’s here scrapping with us it’ll make it ten times worse. Plus what can he even say? It’s all his own tweets that are still live on his Twitter!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.