Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't take much for these lefty neckbeards to libel someone. Translation: I apologise for revealing my true self, please don't sue now, I'm a nice guy.

Not squigged as he's a parliamentary candidate.

Screenshot 2022-07-17 at 08.37.22.png

• Sad
Reactions: 12
It all reminds me of men on dating apps that keep on emphasising they are 'sapiosexual' or 'nice guys'. (I am an intelligent woman, but the sapiosexual mention always put me off so much because of the 'better than thou' implications)

Reactions: 18
He is vile and his blog shows that he clearly hates women. Did the much younger fiancé become his wife? The impression I got from his numerous derogatory references to sex workers was that he only got laid if he paid for it and was resentful as duck about that. It’s scary how social media gives a huge platform to people like him.
From searching through his Twitter and scrolling back to 2012 I get the impression that yes he did. He also is very weird about her - she was a teacher but he’s openly discussing her weed use, she’s identifiable first and last name in some of his tweets so it wouldn’t be too hard for someone to put two and two together? He also constantly references them spending £160 a month on school supplies, which feels… improbable.

He also constantly references her earning £23k, which feels improbable unless she was a NQT, especially where she was so young? Also note he speaks specific numbers when talking about her salary, when it’s his it’s insane mistruths like how he earns more than a doctor. Yeah maybe a trainee one hun 😂 Or calls the higher rate top rate tax as he’s not aware they exist…

Oh and I believe he bought his first home with this woman? Assuming her parents provided their daughter and their age mate with the deposit, as he’s shown himself to be incapable of saving and she was a child earning £23k a year by his own words?

It all reminds me of men on dating apps that keep on emphasising they are 'sapiosexual' or 'nice guys'. (I am an intelligent woman, but the sapiosexual mention always put me off so much because of the 'better than thou' implications)
What’s a sapiosexual? Scared to google anything these days after the growler incident.

• Haha
How the duck does someone go from creepy sex blogger to heroic politics blogger without changing his URL or deleting old posts? Even the Twitter, he changed the name of his profile but kept the account (Jack for example tends to delete the old account and start a new one).

Here for example, more from the archives. These were written in 2012, but I pulled these from an archive made in 2019 - that is to say, they were still online long after he had made the shift to politics blogger, and they were part of what had become his politics blog.

Our favourite feminist on Valentine's Day:
Screenshot_20220717-093755_Chrome.jpg

On good breasts:

Screenshot_20220717-093822_Chrome.jpg

On bad breasts (remember his previous advice to put on weight to pull? Not too much, laydeez!):

Screenshot_20220717-093841_Chrome.jpg

On being a complete fantasist:

Screenshot_20220717-094054_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220717-094101_Chrome.jpg

On his favourite hobby:

Screenshot_20220717-094145_Chrome.jpg

On dating: (btw @heretoreaditall2019 he was working "in software" at this time)

Screenshot_20220717-094327_Chrome.jpg

Worst of all...on the woman he would later marry:

Screenshot_20220717-094808_Chrome.jpg

Yes, he wrote AN ENTIRE BLOG POST negging his wife-to-be:

Screenshot_20220717-094855_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
What’s a sapiosexual? Scared to google anything these days after the growler incident.
Aparently it's being sexually attracted to someone mostly by their (high) intelligence. The only people I came accross using it seemed wankers or annoying know-it-alls. I like that my partner is smart, but what drew me to him was the way he looked and that we were making jokes off the bat.

I don't want to be judgemental about what people find attractive, but the 'sapiosexual' thing to me is trying to signal you are 'not like other men/women' or less superficial (where I personally think it is also fine that parts of attraction are seemingly superfical or about just liking someone's ass)

Reactions: 21
Aparently it's being sexually attracted to someone mostly by their (high) intelligence. The only people I came accross using it seemed wankers or annoying know-it-alls. I like that my partner is smart, but what drew me to him was the way he looked and that we were making jokes off the bat.

I don't want to be judgemental about what people find attractive, but the 'sapiosexual' thing to me is trying to signal you are 'not like other men/women' or less superficial (where I personally think it is also fine that parts of attraction are seemingly superfical or about just liking someone's ass)
It became a big thing here when the main character in a TV series described himself as sapiosexual. Suddenly every other guy on Tinder had it on his profile. Biggest Tinder red flag ever, worse than a photo with that poor sedated tiger.

(Incidentally some friends and I once got drunk while camping and made a ridiculous Tinder profile that was just a picture of a thong-clad butt and something about how we were some girls looking for fun in our tent, and we got a ton of superlikes from the sapiosexuals and "not here for one-night stands" brigade. We were just in it for the screenshots, and they did not disappoint.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How the duck does someone go from creepy sex blogger to heroic politics blogger without changing his URL or deleting old posts? Even the Twitter, he changed the name of his profile but kept the account (Jack for example tends to delete the old account and start a new one).

Here for example, more from the archives. These were written in 2012, but I pulled these from an archive made in 2019 - that is to say, they were still online long after he had made the shift to politics blogger, and they were part of what had become his politics blog.

Our favourite feminist on Valentine's Day:
View attachment 1423367

On good breasts:

View attachment 1423368

On bad breasts (remember his previous advice to put on weight to pull? Not too much, laydeez!):

View attachment 1423369

On being a complete fantasist:

View attachment 1423370View attachment 1423371

On his favourite hobby:

View attachment 1423372

On dating: (btw @heretoreaditall2019 he was working "in software" at this time)

View attachment 1423373

Worst of all...on the woman he would later marry:

View attachment 1423374

Yes, he wrote AN ENTIRE BLOG POST negging his wife-to-be:

View attachment 1423375
I can understand how they are divorced, I just can't understand how they got married in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is an archetype we've all seen so much - the "hey laydeez, don't worry about beauty standards, you're perfect as you are (unless you're too thin, bones are for dogs). So are you up for a bit of bum fun? Hahaha just my little joke, I'd never put pressure on you, I'm a feminist ally actually. But if you happen to be a bit curious...well, you know, a lot of laydeez say they find it very empowering. Just the tip? We can stop any time you like..."

The little jokes about the Eastern European waitress, too - oh but don't worry, he can't be anti-immigrant, he hates the Tories! So when he's a racist prick about Eastern Europeans, he's just being hilariously ironic on a level you don't get (maybe because you fried your brain watching reality TV).

And UGH, I just saw that tweet about learning to love "weak album tracks". You just KNOW that if you told him you didn't like his favourite band, he'd tell you that you weren't listening properly.

In conclusion, I hope he and Jack get together. How big is his Tesla?
If he and Jack got together and then split up the social media narc smear campaign from both parties would “literally “ break the internet a’la Kim Kardashian.

And laydeez knowing facts about the Kardashians is like wearing garlic near a vampire… it is how you repel the rear foo foo man

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If he and Jack got together and then split up the social media narc smear campaign from both parties would “literally “ break the internet a’la Kim Kardashian.
Their break up would be epic :ROFLMAO:

Russ: Why are females so combative when it comes to giving back your stuff? I am missing 12 rusty spoons. Here's a joke about farts!
Jack: I am SO HAPPY. Here's a photograph of me half naked on my sideboard.
Russ: Why are women such slags? The slightest thing and they turn themselves into an OnlyFans account.
Jack: I have just instructed my lawyer on 1 Israel Street Israel, for libel, as someone suggested I'm a sex worker.
Russ: I have just instructed my lawyer on 1 Cheshire Street, Cheshire for harassment. I know I have just bought a second home with an orangery (are you jealous?) but I can't afford this legal bill, here's my GFM.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I won’t post it, as I feel sorry for her, but I found a picture of his ex wife and she’s absolutely gorgeous. He was punching. I’m glad she saw sense and hopefully has a very nice life now.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
This is absolutely disgusting.
I say this, not to be controversial or inflammatory but he honestly sounds like a danger to women. I wouldn’t even wish him on Jack, he sounds like a truly horrible man. Incel, liar, grifter etc etc.
Here's the post in question: https://honeyncream.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/dont-be-angry-with-me-it-just-gives-me-an-erection/

In which Russ literally claims to be not like the other boys:

Screenshot_20220717-103143_Chrome.jpg

Then talks about how women oppress men:

Screenshot_20220717-103112_Chrome.jpg

Incidentally, there's a long comment calling him out for being a sexist prick...and as you might guess, he falls back on the "just bantz, your Honour" defence. I would guess Russ uses this one a lot.

Screenshot_20220717-103347_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
His blog is literally cringey incel nonsense. I was writing stuff like that in a diary at 15. I grew out if it.

• Heart
He is disgusting. Those blog posts are getting worse and worse. I hope his wife has a good support network as I bet he is a controlling bastard.
I wouldn’t trust the skills of someone who works in IT who can’t even remember his own passwords of his wank blog.
Someone above said it much more eloquently above but he does seem to have the vibes of someone who is able to bullshit their way into various management type roles where he knows the basics, talks a good game but in reality underperforms in his job or is at best mediocre.

Wonder if he knows you can have sex AND respect the person you’re having sex with. Very revealing. Also - 2 hours? Sure, Jan.

Aparently it's being sexually attracted to someone mostly by their (high) intelligence. The only people I came accross using it seemed wankers or annoying know-it-alls.

Quoting @bladiesla didn’t work, but this reminds me of Chris Finch from The Office: ‘I read a book a week, me.’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is disgusting. Those blog posts are getting worse and worse. I hope his wife has a good support network as I bet he is a controlling bastard.
I wouldn’t trust the skills of someone who works in IT who can’t even remember his own passwords of his wank blog.
Someone above said it much more eloquently above but he does seem to have the vibes of someone who is able to bullshit their way into various management type roles where he knows the basics, talks a good game but in reality underperforms in his job or is at best mediocre.
They're divorced now. It looks like it was her choice:

Screenshot_20220717-104551_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.