Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the post in question: https://honeyncream.wordpress.com/2012/03/29/dont-be-angry-with-me-it-just-gives-me-an-erection/

In which Russ literally claims to be not like the other boys:

View attachment 1423419

Then talks about how women oppress men:

View attachment 1423421

Incidentally, there's a long comment calling him out for being a sexist prick...and as you might guess, he falls back on the "just bantz, your Honour" defence. I would guess Russ uses this one a lot.

View attachment 1423427
On football he has some pretty… ick views. Tweets incessantly about it as it’s another personality replacement, so still scouring tweets for more gross references, but:

ADA31D5E-6F9E-4CA9-993C-6A0CE01ED01E.jpeg
BCD819B7-73CF-449F-B5C9-3032A8569213.jpeg

Also hate this following tweet cos the implication is there’s a problem with football fans, rather than the whole country?

2199117B-6703-45F8-B704-966F3502B57F.jpeg

To absolutely no one’s surprise another grammar school reared raging snob who still claims WC credentials despite being FIFTY TWO so far, far away from the horrors of having to live with a mechanic father

382C9F64-61F7-4963-B930-CA9D37B50BF9.jpeg
41EB0E59-40AB-48AC-ADCE-C972204ACA77.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Here's a fun one: is Russ a feminist? A timeline.

Yes he is!

View attachment 1423008

...but he can still lol at those humourless feminazis, right?
View attachment 1423009

Women can decide, but Russ has the answer.

View attachment 1423010

Hilarious!

View attachment 1423011

Bantz!

View attachment 1423012

He's a well-intentioned feminist man (who hopes you'll let him in your rear foofoo).

View attachment 1423013

He's definitely a feminist...

View attachment 1423014

...oh wait, now he's not. Same day!

View attachment 1423015View attachment 1423016

He tries.

View attachment 1423017

"Siri, does compulsive masturbation make me less of a feminist? Asking for a friend."

View attachment 1423018

Russ is learning...

View attachment 1423019

...learning to preface his tweets with "it's not my place to say" before telling women what to think!

View attachment 1423020

Not learning very quickly, it seems.

View attachment 1423021View attachment 1423022

Now he doesn't even want to call himself a feminist anymore, despite doing so repeatedly over the years:

View attachment 1423023

Half true:

View attachment 1423024

Hooray, he's a feminist again!

View attachment 1423025

Exhausting. It's like Jack, but without figuring out how the delete button works.
Thank you for your sacrifice in reading through his 'utterings'. Sending you mind bleach by courier now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My partner has a real dislike for football because growing up it came with a lot of hooliganism and sectarian bullshit that put him off as a kid. However, he never goes on and on and on and on about how he is not into football. Football and supporting a specific team just not a thing in his life, but it's not a character trait either (and when we do watch the euros or world championship because I want to watch the Dutch teams play, he enjoys it for what it is).

Reactions: 17
🤮🤮🤮

2E2C7872-6FFC-458A-803E-C9DDC7D7F35A.jpeg

And maybe these blokes just… don’t want to talk to you? I’ve never had this problem when around my husband’s mates, have always had them engage me in conversation 🤷🏻‍♀️ Poss cos I don’t go up to them going 🥹👉🏻👈🏻 books are kind of my jam u OATHS don’t u dare talk to me about popular culture *spits on floor*

FA566D83-1389-4EFA-9C2F-447B576A08DE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
🤮🤮🤮

View attachment 1423465

And maybe these blokes just… don’t want to talk to you? I’ve never had this problem when around my husband’s mates, have always had them engage me in conversation 🤷🏻‍♀️ Poss cos I don’t go up to them going 🥹👉🏻👈🏻 books are kind of my jam u OATHS don’t u dare talk to me about popular culture *spits on floor*

View attachment 1423468
That post is so stupid. When England play they get massive audiences. If 20 million people wanted to watch a knitting World Cup then it would be all over the tv as well.

1658048772220.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
'Books are kind of my thing' is such a cringe thing for an adult to say.

Showing off your supposedly superior tast is a thing teenagers do (or did when I was young), and students perhaps. I think because you just don't have that much life experience at that age, so you cling to bands, artitsts and writers or books that resonate with you. But once you're grown up you hopefully have the life experience to give you more prespective about what is important and frankly more important things to worry about.

He seems like an eternal 15-year-old.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'Books are kind of my thing' is such a cringe thing for an adult to say.
Pretty much everything he says is too cringy for an adult to say. This makes me think that he has no actual adult friends, he's the guy in the office that hangs around with the "young folk" and tries using their language and latches onto them on work nights out :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Pretty much everything he says is too cringy for an adult to say. This makes me think that he has no actual adult friends, he's the guy in the office that hangs around with the "young folk" and tries using their language and latches onto them on work nights out :sick:
lmaooo the guys with bootcut jeans and sheaux that come up to your floor on a Friday evening to put the gorgeous young 21-23 year olds through yet another god awful conversation with them that they just nod through. Will ask them what they’re up to after work just to sniff out a trail to follow. They sit there pulling faces at each other as they have to listen to the monologue of someone wearing BBQ dad finery.

Also this is probably problematic but his anti valentines schtick just makes him sound like a total cheapskate. If you’re dating someone your dad’s age surely the main benefit of it all is being spoilt? Imagine doing community service at help the aged inc and not even getting some flowers for your time. No wonder she LEFT!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Russ's dad.
So if you search his tweets, you will find literally hundreds of variations on this:

Screenshot_20220717-105401_Twitter.jpg

Seriously. Hundreds. Here's one more, just to add to the career discussion (by started school he means left school. Easy mistake to make, no?):

Screenshot_20220717-105421_Twitter.jpg

Russ's dad was a mechanic at...the BBC?

Screenshot_20220717-105126_Twitter.jpg

He was also unemployed:

Screenshot_20220717-105248_Twitter.jpg

...and poor Russ couldn't go to university despite his "Cambridge grades". Russ, as he never tires of reminding us, left school at 16. So he didn't have Cambridge grades, because he wasn't in school long enough.

Screenshot_20220717-105703_Twitter.jpg

Anyway, back to Dad. He was a humble man...
Screenshot_20220717-105144_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220717-105301_Twitter.jpg

...or was he?

Screenshot_20220717-105224_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220717-105723_Twitter.jpg

So was he a fitter or a computer engineer? And what about Alan Turing?

Well, Turing famously developed his prototype computer in the immediate post-war years. His tragic death came in 1954.

Russ's dad was young enough to be evacuated during the war:

Screenshot_20220717-105607_Twitter.jpg

This puts Dad at - absolute maximum - 13 in 1939; 19 in 1945 when Turing presented his outline for the computer; 26 in 1952 when Turing was convicted; and 28 when he died.

That's very generous on my part - Dad could have been a lot younger.

So no wonder Russ is so bitter, given that his father was a computing prodigy who worked alongside Turing at such a young age, but ended up a semi-employed mechanic (because Tories).

PS Jack?

Screenshot_20220717-105242_Twitter.jpg

😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
lmaooo the guys with bootcut jeans and sheaux that come up to your floor on a Friday evening to put the gorgeous young 21-23 year olds through yet another god awful conversation with them that they just nod through. Will ask them what they’re up to after work just to sniff out a trail to follow. They sit there pulling faces at each other as they have to listen to the monologue of someone wearing BBQ dad finery.

Also this is probably problematic but his anti valentines schtick just makes him sound like a total cheapskate. If you’re dating someone your dad’s age surely the main benefit of it all is being spoilt? Imagine doing community service at help the aged inc and not even getting some flowers for your time. No wonder she LEFT!
I am deceased 💀😂😂😂❤😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Russ's dad.
So if you search his tweets, you will find literally hundreds of variations on this:

View attachment 1423469

Seriously. Hundreds. Here's one more, just to add to the career discussion (by started school he means left school. Easy mistake to make, no?):

View attachment 1423472

View attachment 1423476

He was also unemployed:

View attachment 1423477

...and poor Russ couldn't go to university despite his "Cambridge grades". Russ, as he never tires of reminding us, left school at 16. So he didn't have Cambridge grades, because he wasn't in school long enough.

View attachment 1423487

Anyway, back to Dad. He was a humble man...View attachment 1423489

View attachment 1423493

...or was he?

View attachment 1423491
View attachment 1423492

Well, Turing famously developed his prototype computer in the immediate post-war years. His tragic death came in 1954.

View attachment 1423497

This puts Dad at - absolute maximum - 13 in 1939; 19 in 1945 when Turing presented his outline for the computer; 26 in 1952 when Turing was convicted; and 28 when he died.

So no wonder Russ is so bitter, given that his father was a computing prodigy who worked alongside Turing at such a young age, but ended up a semi-employed mechanic (because Tories).

PS Jack?

View attachment 1423519

😏
I love facts.

i had no idea who he was until the rear foo foo comments got shared on the JM thread.
loving The inconsistencies being laid out.

I bet there will be a twitter break/delete incoming.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't care too much about his income or the different stories about his job.

It's the nerve of settign up a fundraiser because he was being stupid online. A person who constantly calls out politicians for lying just being too eager himself for another shot of twitter likes by tweeting unchecked information. And therefore becoming the liar himself.

Not being able to own that mistake (and to be a bleeping man about it, dare I say), and to put out the begging bowl and make other people pay 'because it will go to charity anyway' is just all kinds of yuck.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Russ's dad.

View attachment 1423469

View attachment 1423472

View attachment 1423476

He was also unemployed:

View attachment 1423477

View attachment 1423487

Anyway, back to Dad. He was a humble man...View attachment 1423489

View attachment 1423493

...or was he?

View attachment 1423491
View attachment 1423492

View attachment 1423497

PS Jack?

View attachment 1423519

😏
I mean the thing is… and this is how Jack Monroe gets away with it as well… being a fitter was super well paid in the 70s/80s/90s? It was an objectively good job. Just that people whose parents were doctors and lecturers don’t understand that.

Massive 🔺 here but my husband and I both have the archetypal deadbeat dads and our childhoods were spent aboard the struggle bus. Mr Goat’s stepdad was a fitter and he said when his mum got with said fitter when he was 11 life became one of near-constant luxury (to his mind ie. no more rationing a multipack of crisps between 3 kids for a week; extravagant Christmases with unlimited gifts and cheesy snacks).

Obv it’s not a job that has cachet when you walk into your SU in Durham or Exeter, but in working class communities it’d put you pretty high up on the earning scale and get you a mortgage and a car.

These supposed voices of the left are all full of tit and it tires me that their followers so willingly give money to these shysters and think it’s activism.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

He's like the older dude in a mixed company of travelers abroad, trying to impress the young uns with his knowledge of whiskies (or expensive tequilas) because he can afford them and because the rest of his patter is shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The ex deep dive. So appears the cancer causing ex is the previous one, but he also admits he chose to smoke weed, so sounds like a you problem?

17030DBD-6800-466E-A1C5-23E52CAB7A25.jpeg
52163A1B-8266-4634-8E44-315430E9BF3F.jpeg
E40CF0E5-C493-4495-A963-AA00DB6C6B12.jpeg
C15B124E-6375-4CD8-A403-BC03B80BC80A.jpeg
F550A124-38F5-400D-9119-E9A85D3882A2.jpeg
EA4C31B7-DD47-4BF4-A999-CB5C022FE19E.jpeg
97A8B84B-AFD8-42C2-9084-6BA157B799F5.jpeg

also 🤮🤮🤮 men complaining about giving their wives their contribution to a marriage. The whole point is you wouldn’t have had that tit without the wife’s contributions, support, and sacrifice. Moreover what’s 50% of an empty savings account, leased vehicle, and recently purchased so probably 90% LTV property? 😬 I wouldn’t let her taking the Cotswolds co perturb you so much hun x

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I also now realise why I've seen so little of him on my timeline....seems like I muted him ages ago :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Re: Russ's impeccable working class credentials.

He has tweeted HUNDREDS of times that he so poor he had to leave school at 16.

Here's an old blog entry I found about how much he hates his more successful brother:

Screenshot_20220717-114508_Chrome.jpg

So...the brother went to university, albeit briefly. Well, surely he must be years younger than Russ then? And the family's financial situation had improved enough by the time he was 16 that he could stay in education?

Nope.

Screenshot_20220717-115011_Twitter.jpg

Russ leaving school at 16 to work in a shop seems more and more like Jack doing the same - not a necessity borne out of poverty at all.

I had never heard of this guy until his name popped up on the Jack threads, but my god, he is just awful, isn't he?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.