Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
He and people of his ilk make me feel really, really uncomfortable. I hate it when blokes talk like this about women, it turns me inside out. I’ve been married, had a child and have had relationships since but never enjoyed sex particularly and had no real desire for it but just did it to please the man I was with at the time (my choice, I wasn’t coerced in any way). It wasn’t until a few years ago that I realised I was most likely A-sexual and I’m happy with that label. I still fancy men but most definitely men who I can view from a far (I.e well known men) in real life i’d run a mile.

Sorry for the me-rail but the thought of being anywhere near this guy makes me dry heave, although you don’t need to A-sexual or any other sexual to feel that. He’s repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
The funniest thing about those tweets where he “confesses” something horrifyingly slobby he’s done and then jests “I will die alone” is that he clearly believes he’s an absolute catch and is simply fishing for all the divorced centrist mums to say “oh no Russ, you’ll find your perfect rear foo foo!” and slide into his DMs.

But he will die alone, and it isn’t because he’s Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances, it’s because he’s a vile, pervy misogynist with a bizarrely inflated ego and the most slappable face in the north west. The lack of self-awareness is delicious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Fruitjack

VIP Member
This is fake of course but it made me laugh. I love how so many people understand how awful he is.
9DD6BC49-0CCB-4B68-89F5-B72DB5308F43.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Boogs

VIP Member
I thought rear foo foo man had to be a lad in his 20s who needed to grow up but he’s 48?!? He really hates women doesn’t he? Strong incel vibes from his rant at all the women who didn’t want to sleep with him. Also you’re knocking on 50 pal, why aren’t you paying your utility bills because that must have been years worth of unpaid usage to be that high.

• Sad

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
If he and Jack got together and then split up the social media narc smear campaign from both parties would “literally “ break the internet a’la Kim Kardashian.
Their break up would be epic :ROFLMAO:

Russ: Why are females so combative when it comes to giving back your stuff? I am missing 12 rusty spoons. Here's a joke about farts!
Jack: I am SO HAPPY. Here's a photograph of me half naked on my sideboard.
Russ: Why are women such slags? The slightest thing and they turn themselves into an OnlyFans account.
Jack: I have just instructed my lawyer on 1 Israel Street Israel, for libel, as someone suggested I'm a sex worker.
Russ: I have just instructed my lawyer on 1 Cheshire Street, Cheshire for harassment. I know I have just bought a second home with an orangery (are you jealous?) but I can't afford this legal bill, here's my GFM.

• Haha
Does anyone know what this bloke’s day job is? He lists 3 very different disciplines in his profile, and 2 of them don’t really lend themselves to being 48 without relatively immediate access to £6.5k…?

His Tesla is their entry level car, it’s ~£50k. Appreciate that’s not cheap but it’s not unusually high versus traditional car brands. It makes sense for a middle class man earning alright, but doesn’t make any sense for someone who can’t pull £6.5k out in an emergency or claims to owe thousands in utilities…?

Does he have a Patreon cos I’ll get tracking that for us too 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Griftymcgriftface

VIP Member
Russ in 2015:

View attachment 1422916

A noble sentiment, spoiled by his usual obsession with sex.

Russ in 2012:

View attachment 1422917

A youthful mistake, no doubt? Well, Russ was over 40 at the time.

What a horrendous fucking prick.

(Note: it's hard to link to individual posts for receipts as very few have been archived. But that post is here - https://web.archive.org/web/20121130091752/http://heterocephalusgabler.wordpress.com/ - dated 17/10/2012. This blog is hard to navigate, because of infrequent archiving. When I saw the Adrian Mole-esque anti-Tory poem I was hopeful that there would be more hilarious content, but it turns out that it's mostly relentless bigotry under the guise of edgelord humour. From, I repeat, a man in his 40s.)
It’s funny how JK Rowling gets death threats when people view her as being transphobic but it’s always the lefty beardy men who have the history of actual transphobic bigoted tweets.

every time I go to read these blog posts I think he can’t possibly get worse than the previous but he really hates women, it’s quite clear.

Reactions: 29

Boogs

VIP Member
Are there any pics without the facial hair? He’s one of those guys who considers his beard part of his personality isn’t he? I bet if he shaved it off he’d look like Gail from Corrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

colouredlines

VIP Member
I hope one of Russ' libel threats comes to fruition. Would love to see lawyers in court analysing the intent behind passages like:

A fingertip just inside, very slowly moving as I point my tongue and flick on your clit with a steady rhythm. Then spit on you. No, not a little dribble just tippling out of my mouth – a big, noisy spit, so you know it’s happened, and you feel it splatting on your clit. While you’re still gasping and a little shocked at being misused this way, my mouth open on your pussy, sucking slightly as I write my name on your clitoris with my tongue and push my fingers deeper into you.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28