Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W*nker. Why would you wish even more harm on the country? These political Twitter knobbers all need to do one!

Reactions: 10
Is that actually from one of her novels? I thought she wrote absolutely awful sub-Catherine Cookson grandma-lit?

Still, Russ has some cheek criticising anyone else’s literary efforts when he brought the term ‘rear foo foo’ into the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Probably hollowed out for hiding things in, or maybe a 'hilarious' prank. Can't be real, surely?
Im worried about the strength of the spines on those books, given the thickness.

Somebody should have considered giving it some hinge.

Not even sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm surprised she doesn't have her own thread.
I suggested that a couple of days ago (I can't start threads) just because we shouldn't talk about other people on threads. no one's taken me up on it

I'm assuming that even our tiny niche here finds her far too dull for actual conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I suggested that a couple of days ago (I can't start threads) just because we shouldn't talk about other people on threads. no one's taken me up on it

I'm assuming that even our tiny niche here finds her far too dull for actual conversation
Maybe we need a broader small-ish centrist Twitter personalities thread? They’re all boring af in isolation but hopefully one day they’ll beef each other and we can sit and gawp together

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I went to look at her on the basis of *all of this* and what is there to even say? I got 45 seconds into a video and had seen enough. If the centrist dads want to give money to someone for stating news events with an upward inflection and the face my 6 year old niece does when she thinks her mum's being boring, good luck to her, I guess?

She also seems like the sort of person who would be absolutely delighted to have her own thread over here. So. Much. Victimhood. to revel in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate this man so, so much. I feel so sorry for every single woman who’s had a horrible experience with him (and I imagine there are quite a few) and now has to see him plastered all over Twitter being lauded for his lukewarm takes and relive the trauma. And possibly even more I hate the flippant misogyny he inspires in his pathetic followers who don’t have a critical brain cell amongst them. One of these squigs is a middle aged woman. Catch a bleeping grip, love.

7C97FC1A-2B83-409C-8E80-882D0CDCFD43.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
He should be used as a case study to illustrate how deeply embedded and accepted VAWG is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.