Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious. I clicked on this thread thinking he'd waded into the Lineker debate, so I'm happy to see 'Russ Ali' is in fact the big news. I'll add that to the Russ Lore along with 'I was nearly in Oasis'.

Was it Oasis? Don't remember now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hilarious. I clicked on this thread thinking he'd waded into the Lineker debate, so I'm happy to see 'Russ Ali' is in fact the big news. I'll add that to the Russ Lore along with 'I was nearly in Oasis'.

Was it Oasis? Don't remember now.
Ha ha yes it was Oasis 😂
I'd forgotten that.
He really is a silly sod.

Reactions: 7
Even someone quite handy with their fists would struggle when outnumbered 3 vs 1 but of course our hero triumphed.
Does remind me that there's a (now very old) video of a professional skateboarder by the name of Mike Vallely (not 100% on the spelling) fighting 4 or 5 guys at once in a car park. But then he is 1) decently athletic and 2) completely batshit.

Reactions: 7
Even someone quite handy with their fists would struggle when outnumbered 3 vs 1 but of course our hero triumphed.
Boxing doesn’t seem like the best sport for self defence against multiple opponents. Did they just take it in turns to fight him?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Boxing doesn’t seem like the best sport for self defence against multiple opponents. Did they just take it in turns to fight him?
Now I’m imagining people queuing up to punch him. Which is far more realistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can just see him going all Marquis of Queensbury rules and the 3 opponents dying of laughter, maybe that's what he means? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can just see him going all Marquis of Queensbury rules and the 3 opponents dying of laughter, maybe that's what he means? 😂
Did he strip down to his vest and pants to fight them as well? I would bleeping pay to see that, with the blubbery bleep bouncing about all over the place and jabbing with his fist :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know it's possible to leave Twitter? I love it when all the influencers go 'I hate Twitter' while choosing to be on Twitter 10 hours a day.
I know someone who is an author and spends hours a day on what they call the ‘hellsite’. They even tweet on nights out and get into stupid political debates about Trump and other things they have no control over. But apparently they have to have Twitter because of their job. If anything, it’d put me off reading their books if I stumbled across their newsfeed.

Haha thin skinned Russ on a rugby team would be amazing.

Reactions: 10
I know three 'genuinely hard' people, one a professional boxer who won tv fights, another an ex pro rugby player turned MMA fighter who won title belts, another who holds black belts in three martial arts. None of them have to tell everyone on twitter how hard they are. Makes you think.

Reactions: 11