Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I guess the recap is something like

the book was launched to an audience of beards and paisley shirts, the fence magazine was in attendance and their subsequent newsletter got them a record number of subscribers

russ continues to be sachet of silica gel to all vaginas

• Haha
Reactions: 31

colouredlines

VIP Member
Russ is such a good lesson in how the internet never forgets. He could solve Israel-Palestine and win the Nobel Peace Prize and someone would still rock up at the award ceremony to shout, "Give it some minge!"

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
Chess has put up another excerpt from the bad blog. It's about boobs...

Screenshot_20221214-225543.png

Some of the replies are hilarious, but this squig really has a turn of phrase on him/her;

Screenshot_20221214-225248.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Dire Tates

Give it some cringe! I haven't squigged as it's a parody account but they have been doing some digging recently and crikey...
Chess_in_Russia_on_Twitter___I_actually_think_the_older_blog__thanks_Wayback_Machine__is_even_...jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Gentlemensrelish

Chatty Member
I've never done this before, my palms are sweatier than I imagine Russ's are day to day. He has the air of a very clammy man.

Thread title goes to @Mr Krabs because I didn't see any others and, let's be honest, we were always going to give it some minge.

The things I type because of this man...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The way he views himself as a progressive, anti-establishment figure while sounding like a dodgy '70s comedian...puzzling.
He sees himself as A Good Guy™️ so it's fine for him to be an unreconstructed sexist, because he's a Good Guy™️. If you call him out for being sexist and revolting, then it will be your fault for not understanding that he's a Good Guy™️ and his sexism is fine because it's ironic or something.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

OhGnoes

This is the most transparent 'Its fine you didn't invite me....honestly, it's fine. Didn't want any minge anyway....' I've ever seen.

Imagine accidentally organising a do in London that didn't coincide with his book launch.
Screenshot_20221129_172430.jpg
Screenshot_20221129_172458.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is the most transparent 'Its fine you didn't invite me....honestly, it's fine. Didn't want any minge anyway....' I've ever seen.

Imagine accidentally organising a do in London that didn't coincide with his book launch.View attachment 1769482View attachment 1769483
He's just absolutely raging, isn't he? He's one of those "I'm such a feminist, me" men who flips the second women start actually doing things without his input.

• Haha

OhGnoes

He seems to have confused 'missing it' with 'not being invited because we don't want to spend the night checking our drinks for rohypnol'.

• Haha
  • Heart