Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's wrong anyway, the Tories will have 150-200 seats after the election.
Tbh my heart is hoping for fewer, but my head knows that’s a really bad idea. I do think he’s wrong though and that the tories won’t do as badly as he expects. They still have lots of support in some communities/sectors of society.

Fwiw, I don’t think Labour are the answer to our woes either. It’s going to take a long time for all this *waves vaguely* to get sorted, and it won’t happen quick enough for many.

Reactions: 7
He is massively underestimating how well the Tories will do unfortunately.

Which is odd considering I live in the same constituency as him and our MP does less than bare minimum but still has a whopping majority each time. Surely he should understand that people will vote for a donkey if it's got the right colour rosette on it?

Reactions: 6

Which is odd considering I live in the same constituency as him and our MP does less than bare minimum but still has a whopping majority each time. Surely he should understand that people will vote for a donkey if it's got the right colour rosette on it?
It's essentially wishful thinking.

Reactions: 1

I think you're crediting him with too much critical thinking. Personally, I think he's got some weird form of Stockholm syndrome and now the Tories are about to leave power, he's decided they aren't so bad after all. I bet he loves Sunak - they could talk IT over a pint! He could get some useful investment advice (don't rent a Tesla).

Reactions: 5
I think the problem with all MPs these days is that they are bleeping thick. In the old days, even if I disagreed with their worldview the majority of them weren’t pure evil or in it for the fame/lols as so many seem to be now. There are so many dimwits they couldn’t run a carpet warehouse in Dorking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the problem with all MPs these days is that they are bleeping thick. In the old days, even if I disagreed with their worldview the majority of them weren’t pure evil or in it for the fame/lols as so many seem to be now. There are so many dimwits they couldn’t run a carpet warehouse in Dorking.
There have always been dimwits as MPs, its just in years past they didn't have 24/7 access to twitter to let everyone know they're dimwits.

Reactions: 5
im sure he’s the type that somehow convinces himself he has to vote Tory for the good of the country right at the last minute
Yes - just like Simon Harris voting for Brexit then berating everyone else who did just that as a thick racist bigot.
He and Russ vote ironically and therefore it is completely different.

Reactions: 11