Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to work at Waterstones and it's far more likely his book would be the kind hunted down on a returns list than constantly sold out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As if Waterstones stocks self-published books
Was bored enough to look. Nearest branch with it in stock from me is 35 miles away (there's at least 6 nearer branches)

Tried again with a north London postcode (Arsenal FC lol) - 4/10 London branches have it.

Reactions: 8
Was bored enough to look. Nearest branch with it in stock from me is 35 miles away (there's at least 6 nearer branches)

Tried again with a north London postcode (Arsenal FC lol) - 4/10 London branches have it.
Waterstones isn’t what it once was

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If his book isnt selling then how will he pay back the people who crowdfunded his libel settlement?

Reactions: 5
A tweet from Russ defending the BBC was on their Newswatch segment on BBC Breakfast this morning. It was a response to someone criticising the BBC for describing Lee Anderson as "controversial"

• Haha
Brokenbottleboy has gone in on Russ for his take on Nadine Dorries stepping down!! 😂

• Haha
Wait, what was his Nadine Dorries take? I'm so confused. I might need to head over to the hellsite to see for myself :p
Usual ranty Tory stuff. It made me laugh that he dared take the piss out of her writing though. Even her sex scenes are better written than Russ’s gross blog.

• Haha
Usual ranty Tory stuff. It made me laugh that he dared take the piss out of her writing though. Even her sex scenes are better written than Russ’s gross blog.
Well, it's a low bar!

View attachment 1951815
For anyone not on the hellsite… brokenbottleboy on Senor RearFooFoo
I like brokenbottleboy's newsletter, but he does this too sometimes. Though, to his credit, he can form a coherent argument and doesn't just rely on a stream of insults...so maybe that's the difference.

I found this older tweet as well. He's clearly not a fan!

1676122668533.png

One of the replies:

1676122798474.png

---

Oh and I noticed he's changed his profile pic! When did that happen?

Still has the beard. That never changes. I feel like he's always had the beard.

1676123112096.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well, it's a low bar!

I like brokenbottleboy's newsletter, but he does this too sometimes. Though, to his credit, he can form a coherent argument and doesn't just rely on a stream of insults...so maybe that's the difference.

I found this older tweet as well. He's clearly not a fan!

View attachment 1951857

One of the replies:

View attachment 1951862
---

Oh and I noticed he's changed his profile pic! When did that happen?

Still has the beard. That never changes. I feel like he's always had the beard.

View attachment 1951872
Why has he taken this directly next to a dehumidifier?

• Haha
Reactions: 17