Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And anyway, I thought "meth Barbie" was a nickname for someone in the US, I want to say Margorie Taylor Greene, but it could also have been Lauren Boebert.
Yeah, it's Marjorie Taylor Green. At least it vaguely makes sense in the US where meth is a thing and she said something about impeachment being as addictive as meth.

But...what relationship is there between Nadine Dorries and meth? It doesn't make any sense as an insult.

Barbie, also. Never misses a chance for a spot of misogyny, does he.

Reactions: 15
Yesterday I discovered a West African food called Fufu and just wanted to share that with the group.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Not a broadly funny topic but I thought he meant he was at the Ariana Grande concert and, I confess, I did laugh at such a confusing mental image.

Screenshot_20230223-095727~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'd like you all to know that two hours have passed and I'm still annoyed I couldn't make a centred/centrist dad joke work. This is why I'm not Twitter famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a broadly funny topic but I thought he meant he was at the Ariana Grande concert and, I confess, I did laugh at such a confusing mental image.
Probably trying to meet his next girlfriend ;)

Are you truly a centrist Twitter wanker if you don't find a way to centre yourself in every piece of news?
I think they do it to give their opinions more legitimacy. Makes it harder for people to argue back when there's a personal element to the story. Or they might just be self-centred idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whether or not Russ was in Manchester in 1995 is somewhat irrelevant to a police officer being shot in 2023.

Reactions: 5