Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we classing her as a Blogger or an Influencer? I definitely think she needs her own thread, but not sure which forum it should be in.
At this rate we'll need a separate forum for "political shitposters and grifters"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tanskiii actually charging people £20 to follow them on twitter. The sheer, bleeping arrogance of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who wants to see behind the scenes in Tanskis life? Do you just get a 12 hour video of her scrolling through Twitter on the bog?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who wants to see behind the scenes in Tanskis life? Do you just get a 12 hour video of her scrolling through Twitter on the bog?
I'd subscribe if we got a behind the scenes tell-all video on her meeting with Russ!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She really does need her own thread....

Disclaimer that any claims on Twitter need to be taken with a large fistful of salt (and fat clove of garlic) x

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d be interested to see receipts first. Sounds like she might have a lodger, which isn’t really the same as being a landlord.

Still a massive twit though I’m certainly not defending her.

Reactions: 5
Oh my word, do you have any links??
Hadjicostas is her family name, her grandad run a slum house on the sea front which basically soaked up housing benefit:

Died in 2013 leaving a £1.8mil estate. Her dad Dave has a digital footprint that between the estate (available on gov.uk for £3) and his home gives him a net worth in the millions, his occupation on companies house is landlord. His career as a senior official in the fire service is well documented online too.

Go back to her first book and read hunger hurts again, you can download a sample off the kindle store and it references her selling an Omega watch they got her for her birthday - they currently retail at £3k. She’s not working class and she’s certainly not poor.

ETA - she hasn’t deleted the blog post

If you can find the big benefits debate footage Edwina curry calls her out for this and she goes shouty and sounds like she’s about to cry.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i suggested a supertanskiiiiii thread ages ago (i can't start threads)

have very much enjoyed the landlord discourse

but of course, she's entitled to her right to reply. genuinely don't understand how one chooses a 2nd lodger

20221207_221748.jpg

full disclosure, i also "coddled" the man who made "disgusting sexual comments" after russ and tan's fans made disgusting sexual comments. i shared my review of his book (bleeping excellent - it's called animal lovers), got a retweet and a follow back. outlay of 99p, not £40 pcm. good times 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i suggested a supertanskiiiiii thread ages ago (i can't start threads)

have very much enjoyed the landlord discourse

but of course, she's entitled to her right to reply. genuinely don't understand how one chooses a 2nd lodger

View attachment 1790470

full disclosure, i also "coddled" the man who made "disgusting sexual comments" after russ and tan's fans made disgusting sexual comments. i shared my review of his book (bleeping excellent - it's called animal lovers), got a retweet and a follow back. good times 👍
Wait I’ll start a thread for you - idek who she is really tho lol so I’ll @ you for the recap

Here you go ninnies:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a minge.

Can we do movie quotes too? "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn minge.''
This is far too early but if bib ain’t a thread title

• Haha
To minge or not to minge, that is the question?

Is this a minge I see before me?

This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but with a minge.

• Haha
  • Heart
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to minge." (Blade Runner)

• Haha
Reactions: 7