Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other thread highlights include Russ posing with a framed photo of a fedex van and exposed command hook

View attachment 1768985
Here's what I see. The FedEx pics are no accident. From the cinematic tour de force that is Bowfinger:
Robert K. Bowfinger: See that FedEx truck? Every day it delivers important papers to people all over the world. And one day, it is going to stop here, and a man is going to walk up and casually toss a couple of FedExes on my desk. And at that moment, we - and by we, I mean me - will be important.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t even risk watching this video, as I may lose the desire for heterosexual sex forever, but he’s claiming to spend an hour doing anal? Good lord Russ, someone’s using the death grip.
Gordon looks unimpressed.

1670024253897.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Russ turned his unique talent for wordplay in an even less tasteful direction this morning. Unsurprisingly deleted not soon after.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
are we sure Supertanskiii isn't Jack in disguise? This is the list of the "exclusive content" from her ko-fi. Last updated in May with a freebie, last exclusive content in April.
1670171577262.png

Let's just remind ourselves of her supporter levels, shall we?
1670171723064.png

Fortunately nobody is yet dumb enough to fork over £40 a month
1670171762900.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
are we sure Supertanskiii isn't Jack in disguise? This is the list of the "exclusive content" from her ko-fi. Last updated in May with a freebie, last exclusive content in April.
View attachment 1781775

Let's just remind ourselves of her supporter levels, shall we?
View attachment 1781781

Fortunately nobody is yet dumb enough to fork over £40 a month
View attachment 1781783
Her Patreon tiers should be called:

Won’t duck you
Still won’t duck you
Definitely won’t duck you
Will follow you on Twitter, but guess what?…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do his tweets say he’s in Macclesfield - doesn’t he live in Crewe? Is Macc where he works?

Reactions: 8
Oh of course she’s seeking an adult ADHD diagnosis on the NHS. Of course she is.

View attachment 1784224
Use Right to Choose like everyone else you thick bleep, you live in Essex :rolleyes: or pay for it with your grifted cash.
PS some areas don't even have an NHS team to try and get support from. We just go round in circles getting nowhere with the mental health team for years instead. It's all outsourced here, but that meant I went from a new mental health nurse going "uh wtf you're textbook ADHD, I'm writing to your GP" to being diagnosed and medicated within three months.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh God, she needs her own thread doesn’t she? She’ll also be blaming the lack of sending out Patreon goodies on this too, I presume?
A lot of blue tick minor characters like Owen probablynotamurdererbutwecantproveit Jones have their own threads. But they’re pretty quiet because nobody can even be arsed following them because they’re so crushingly dull. Even the vicious trolls and ninnies get burned out sometimes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh God, she needs her own thread doesn’t she? She’ll also be blaming the lack of sending out Patreon goodies on this too, I presume?
A minor correction in the interest of accuracy - she's on ko-fi, not Patreon.

The largest part of her commitment isn't to send out physical rewards, but to write exclusive posts and other content (which she's not doing). She does list "merchandise" as a reward but doesn't specify what it is, so she could easily claim that she's developing it and what she's offering is exclusive first access or a discount code to stuff she's providing through a print on demand service.

Reactions: 11
Are we classing her as a Blogger or an Influencer? I definitely think she needs her own thread, but not sure which forum it should be in.

Reactions: 3