Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me of Jimmy Carr and his disgusting brand of humour. It’s OK for him to tell certain jokes, because he’s youngish and left wing and he cloaks it in irony. But if Jim Davidson went on tour and said the same things, there would be protests outside the venues and they’d be cancelling shows. Can you imagine if a blog like Russ’s was found and had been written by a Tory blue tick twit? People would be disgusted rather than amused.
Exactly. There's a lot of people who cloak really nasty behaviour under cover of being a lefty feminist Good Guy™ and turn really savage when they're called out on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think all women have dated a Russ. Particularly in your early 20s. I dated a Russ when I was 21 and he was late 30s. Thought he was so interesting and worldly, but looking back I realise he was a sad old bloke who couldn’t pull women his own age and literally had nothing in his life beyond trying to show people how clever he was.
This is true for me as well, early 20’s late 30’s and I think what he liked was that he was supposedly the smart well travelled one when in fact he was just manipulative and controlling.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
❤❤❤ to those sharing their experiences

Isn’t it funny how non of these intelligent blokes have actually achieved anything tho 😳 like if you lectured maths at MIT fair enough you’re a smart one congrats but he is a mid weight UX designer for no name companies? Same with sophistication, like idk what he means by that but surely it requires more than a 90% LTV new build and a leased Tesla? 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He sees himself as A Good Guy™️ so it's fine for him to be an unreconstructed sexist, because he's a Good Guy™️. If you call him out for being sexist and revolting, then it will be your fault for not understanding that he's a Good Guy™️ and his sexism is fine because it's ironic or something.
I wish I could print this out and paper the world with it 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
He sees himself as A Good Guy™️ so it's fine for him to be an unreconstructed sexist, because he's a Good Guy™️. If you call him out for being sexist and revolting, then it will be your fault for not understanding that he's a Good Guy™️ and his sexism is fine because it's ironic or something.
💯
too short

Reactions: 6
another facet to the "im such a good guy me" thing is when ppl have to labour the point that they dont care where someone's from

what is gained by knowing that the nurse was malaysian? obv, sorry he had cancer, but this is just a stupid thing to say

20221215_215639.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 9
another facet to the "im such a good guy me" thing is when ppl have to labour the point that they dont care where someone's from

what is gained by knowing that the nurse was malaysian? obv, sorry he had cancer, but this is just a stupid thing to say

View attachment 1810194
I’m sure he doesn’t see colour. But, y’know. She’s from a poor country.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure he doesn’t see colour. But, y’know. She’s from a poor country.

it's exactly that. obv, in my line of work, ive seen many thank you cards and, more recently, our trust comms shares shares complimentary tweets

even the most unreconstructed 80 something doesn't even go, "ooh, that ghanaian man was nice" or "thank you to that lovely filipina girl"

no, it's "here's a box of biscuits, thanks and i don't want to come back"

people who feel the need to describe their nurses and include their race are bleeping performative ghouls

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Reminds me of Jimmy Carr and his disgusting brand of humour. It’s OK for him to tell certain jokes, because he’s youngish and left wing and he cloaks it in irony. But if Jim Davidson went on tour and said the same things, there would be protests outside the venues and they’d be cancelling shows. Can you imagine if a blog like Russ’s was found and had been written by a Tory blue tick twit? People would be disgusted rather than amused.
David Baddiel is another one. Made jokes about anal sex with 14 year old girls. But he made those jokes to purposely upset the easily offended so that is OK. Pushing the boundaries of free speech or whatever they use to mask revolting p*edophilic misogyny.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve read all of that blog and oh dear. Oh dear. he’s absolutely awful isn’t he?

Twitter showed me one Week In Tory which was quite funny so I followed, but none of the others were and I must have just coincided with the best one (even a stopped clock is right twice a day).
I don’t use twitter much but had noticed he was a bit whiny, same with supertanskii. I thought I was just a horrible witch but these threads have reassured me that I just dislike attention seekers and misogynists.

• Heart

No, Russ, it really is absolutely NOT right wing, you gross misogynist. With all the internet hate against women, black and white, young and old, that is increasing exponentially from all corners of the media, it is absolutely right and good to criticise your horrendous, awful blog.

Do better. Be less of a creep, for starters.

• Heart
No, Russ, it really is absolutely NOT right wing, you gross misogynist. With all the internet hate against women, black and white, young and old, that is increasing exponentially from all corners of the media, it is absolutely right and good to criticise your horrendous, awful blog.

Do better. Be less of a creep, for starters.
Did Russ refer to himself as ordinary?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Am I reading this correctly? He's just said 'if you think (digging into his life) is helping Labour into government...'

Umm, no Russ, nobody thinks that. 😂

That's such a weird line of thought. Is he really connecting his blog to Labour's potential success/failure? I wouldn't have thought those two things had any correlation. Love the idea that his sex blog is linked to the probability of a Labour government, as though rear foo foo will determine the general election results.

• Haha
Am I reading this correctly? He's just said 'if you think (digging into his life) is helping Labour into government...'

Umm, no Russ, nobody thinks that. 😂

That's such a weird line of thought. Is he really connecting his blog to Labour's potential success/failure? I wouldn't have thought those two things had any correlation. Love the idea that his sex blog is linked to the probability of a Labour government, as though rear foo foo will determine the general election results.
I think it’s another version of Caitlin Moran saying that we could be solving nuclear fusion or world hunger, instead of wasting our time/brains posting here. Big “even though you’re not in uniform, you’re still representing the school” field trip vibes

• Haha
umm, it was the parody account chess in russia that said making fun of him is right wing

Screenshot_20221221-005023_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5