RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think in Untucked The Viv is coming off as a little bit overwhelmed by the US stage, but I think she's doing brilliantly. I also think Jaida is coming across a bit overwhelmed.

Granted we're only two episodes in, but i am loving this series! Although
I really had my hopes up and smashed within seconds for Raven.
This is the first in like 4 series I've been excited about.

Reactions: 3
The Vivienne.

I adore Jinx and would love to see her win, but as long as it isn't The Vivienne then i really don't mind.
I dont think Viv would win to be honest. She seems out of place there, she’s super nervous and intimidated, you cant be considered a legend with your nerves in such a state around the others…she needs a few more years!

Reactions: 2
I dont think Viv would win to be honest. She seems out of place there, she’s super nervous and intimidated, you cant be considered a legend with your nerves in such a state around the others…she needs a few more years!
I don’t think it’s fair to say that Viv isn’t a legend because she’s nervous. I think she probably would’ve felt more confident had it not been all American winners bar one because she probably knows that there’s going to be more bias towards them.

Reactions: 4
Where is ever watching this, on WOW? Would love to see it but already paying for Netflix, Prime and NOW , don’t really fancy shelling out on yet another streaming service.

Reactions: 1
Where is ever watching this, on WOW? Would love to see it but already paying for Netflix, Prime and NOW , don’t really fancy shelling out on yet another streaming service.
Yes, on Wow. I signed up for it just to watch DR Thailand and then Spain came along, so i've never cancelled it.

I don’t think it’s fair to say that Viv isn’t a legend because she’s nervous. I think she probably would’ve felt more confident had it not been all American winners bar one because she probably knows that there’s going to be more bias towards them.
You know what, you are right! She is a good drag queen, and how nervous was Pangina, and she IS a fecking legend!!! (Oh good that was a tit show…uk vs the world, still to this day…put Pangina next to blu…get out of here!!!)

Reactions: 5
Apparently Viv comes out of her shell. She said she was nervous for the first two weeks, but then she gets comfortable.

AS7 Is a breath of fresh air...
it really is, i’m loving the no elimination format because it actually gives us to see what all the queens can do from start to finish, rather than losing amazing people to silly challenges or decisions.

jinkx is a legend, that was probably the strongest snatch game i’ve seen all around but to make a reference to something on the show from almost ten years ago and still absolutely nail the joke? she’s incredible 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes, on Wow. I signed up for it just to watch DR Thailand and then Spain came along, so i've never cancelled it.
yep, I’ve had to subscribe to WOW (£4ish per month) but I’m unable to download the app on NOWTV so I’m having to hook my laptop up 😡

All Stars imm really loving! Viv is absolutely up there with the others! I stand corrected really really enjoying this version of Drag Race!

I thought Viv was robbed this week! Love Jinkx but I wouldn’t have put her in the top.

Reactions: 6
I'm really enjoying it and agree that Viv has come out of her shell more over the past two weeks.

I've just finished DR Spain S2. and once again loved it.

• Heart
Ye really disagree with the winners here and I love Jinkx. I thought Evie and the Viv were great. And Roger's was just really boring.

Yvie should of been at least in top two. Jinx did the typical comedy she always does it’s getting tired for me

I do think that there is (again) huge favouritism being shown in the winners. Don't get me wrong I think they are all doing really well and I am actually loving no one going home but I think Jinx is planned as the winner

So pleased for The Vivienne that she's finally won some money on drag race 🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 4
I do think that there is (again) huge favouritism being shown in the winners. Don't get me wrong I think they are all doing really well and I am actually loving no one going home but I think Jinx is planned as the winner

So pleased for The Vivienne that she's finally won some money on drag race 🤣😂🤣😂
Jinx is great at comedy and acting challenges but crap in design. Their are many queens there who are good at them all

I am getting a little bored of the blocking/badge twist. There are clearly some queens that are not as good as the others (Yvie I am looking at you), that I wouldn't mind being voted off now.

I haven’t watched any of the recent US series as I just don’t want to pay for the app.
Both Canada and Down Under are back on iPlayer now. I’m watching DU and it’s made me realise how much I dislike it with Ru on it now… Canada is so good without them!

I haven’t watched any of the recent US series as I just don’t want to pay for the app.
Both Canada and Down Under are back on iPlayer now. I’m watching DU and it’s made me realise how much I dislike it with Ru on it now… Canada is so good without them!
That's why i love DR Espana. Not only is the host fantastic, the rest of the panel are great too.