RuPaul's Drag Race!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did everyone think of the AS finale? I was happy with both winners :)

Reactions: 5
What did everyone think of the AS finale? I was happy with both winners :)
Super happy with both winners! They were my favs throughout the season. I don’t think either of them won their final lipsync though ;) but they both deserve the win regardless.

Reactions: 2
Super happy with both winners! They were my favs throughout the season. I don’t think either of them won their final lipsync though ;) but they both deserve the win regardless.
Agree with all of this. I enjoyed the whole season and loved seeing Raja again. I adore their look, in and out of drag.

Reactions: 1
Trying to kick start the conversation here.

Anyone looking forward to Season 15 starting?

I'm looking forward to seeing if Sasha Colby lives up to her hype

Reactions: 4
I am kinda looking forward to it, but the last few US seasons have been terrible 😭

I’ll still be watching of course!

I am kinda looking forward to it, but the last few US seasons have been terrible 😭

I’ll still be watching of course!
The last one went on way too long that I honestly didn't care who won.

But I really enjoyed All Stars winner series, Jinx winning Snatch Game basically made it impossible for any Queen in the future because she set the bar so high.

• Heart
The last one went on way too long that I honestly didn't care who won.

But I really enjoyed All Stars winner series, Jinx winning Snatch Game basically made it impossible for any Queen in the future because she set the bar so high.
Yes I really enjoyed that season! All Stars seasons are by far the best, UK ones too. The last few US ones have dragged on and on and on so I hope they’ve listened to the feedback this time

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed the format for the introductory episodes as something different but I think I’d have preferred 2 premiers with a bit more time to get to know each queen and more runtime on the talents. I think the one of the plot lines this season is going to be seasoned/ traditional queens vs social media queens

I enjoyed the format for the introductory episodes as something different but I think I’d have preferred 2 premiers with a bit more time to get to know each queen and more runtime on the talents. I think the one of the plot lines this season is going to be seasoned/ traditional queens vs social media queens
Oh definitely, the baby Queens vs the seasoned Queens. It's a plot that has been done before but definitely more obvious this time. The Queens that just started during quarantine and have not paid their dues in the clubs.

Reactions: 2
I didn’t mind sugar and spice 😅 they seemed kind of harmless and just excited to be there- they didn’t go in an do the over cocky social media look queen thing. I don’t think they’ll get too far- on first looks spice seems to have a bit more edge so I think she’ll go further. I think they’ll probably leave one in just to keep the storyline going. Mistress wasn’t my cup of tea either- but I do wonder if she’s getting the villain edit. I’m so excited to see what Sasha Colby does.

When the twins came in first they were very hyper and chatty but I warmed to them when they seemed to relax.
London is overly confident but in fairness her talent show wasn't bad even if it stuck to the usual talent show formula.