Running Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, if you don’t do it for the likes and follower count then why be obsessed? Hashes out the same rubbish constantly this one! Maybe she needs to understand what reach mean in terms of a post 🙄
Yeah - they probably need to track all the stats for their influencer CVs :)

Reactions: 1
Whether the distance was run in its entirety or walk/run; the distance is the same. The training block behind it is the same and takes a toll on the body. You could even argue walk running it could place a larger strain as there’s more active time on feet to complete.
This! I also agree with the post above saying that WR has shown his true colours in those comments.
I find his comments about run/walk really disrespectful and elitist. I jeffed a marathon, presumably by his logic I'm not entitled to feel tired, it didn't take anything out of me?! What an entitled hole.

Reactions: 11
I started reading all the comments then just got wound up

There is a blog saying Berlin took it out of her. Whether that be the running aspect or the fact she had some sort of stomach bug she was wiped. It's there for everyone to see, they put it out there.
I also find his attitude of 'it didn't as she run walked it from mile 9' really disrespectful to people who choose to Jeff a marathon.
He needs to go work on his attitude. Instead of attacking everyone who disagrees of questions his services, that he charges a bloody whack of money for every month. He isn't as experienced as he thinks and his smart ass comments are ridiculous.
He just says what he wants to support his training, if someone had said she took it easy he'd have attacked them and said it really took it out of her 🤷🏻‍♀️.
One of my Jeffing friends finished the Severn Bridge half marathon in the exact same time as Kelly, so walk/running can be just as fast, sometimes faster, than straight running, so can't use that as an excuse.

Reactions: 6
He just says what he wants to support his training, if someone had said she took it easy he'd have attacked them and said it really took it out of her 🤷🏻‍♀️.
One of my Jeffing friends finished the Severn Bridge half marathon in the exact same time as Kelly, so walk/running can be just as fast, sometimes faster, than straight running, so can't use that as an excuse.
It's faster than straight running for me. I also recover quicker but that isn't to say I don't feel the effects. It took me a good week after the marathon to feel back to normal and probably longer to stop feeling more tired than usual.

Reactions: 2
WR inspired me to make my first comment here. His rant on LED's post is really something (and now it has all been deleted, of course). I used to really like Kelly. She was down to earth and had realistic goals. Now it's nonstop ads and multiple workouts a day. As the now deleted comment stated, that is not relatable. It's also not inspiring. As for WR, I cannot believe he's charging money for his plans and advice. If neither he nor Kelly can make a race without injury or excuse, why are people hiring him? I hope they both take a step back and consider the valid critiques provided on this forum, but I'm not holding my breath.

I nearly got caught up in the whole coaching thing and considered hiring one. So glad I did not. I'm on track to get a PR on my own after following a plan obtained for free on Runner's World. This whole episode has really turned me off IG runners in general, and I'm going to do a big unfollow now.

Reactions: 10
It's rather naive that they really think all 20-40k followers love and agree with everything they do and post. Shows their true colors when an innocent observation comment turns into blocks and deletes. "Oh no, can't let my other followers see anything that could cause a stir..." It's really been shown that they are a bunch of hypocrites. Do as I say, not as I do.

WR an angry little man. Absolutely.

Reactions: 10
WR inspired me to make my first comment here. His rant on LED's post is really something (and now it has all been deleted, of course).
I took screenshots 😂

It's rather naive that they really think all 20-40k followers love and agree with everything they do and post. Shows their true colors when an innocent observation comment turns into blocks and deletes. "Oh no, can't let my other followers see anything that could cause a stir..." It's really been shown that they are a bunch of hypocrites. Do as I say, not as I do.

WR an angry little man. Absolutely.
A lot of my IG friends follow these just to see how pathetic they can be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
***Instagram running influencers you are in a position of power - are your words and actions kind to people suffering with insecurities, exercise addiction etc? Not your problem you say? They can just unfollow? Oh, it’s that easy is it? Then why are you reading here AGAIN if it’s that easy? You’re saying reading here is damaging your mental health. Well, that’s exactly how a lot of people here feel after reading your Instagram posts. It’s why we’re here. You can’t hide as easily on Instagram. It’s not a case of scrolling on by. You actively have to seek out Tattle, in many cases you don’t have to do that on Instagram. I’ve unfollowed people but they’ve still cropped up. If you don’t like what is written here stop going out of your way to find this website ***

PMG has a lot to answer for because she highlighted this website. They’d be none the wiser and this thread would have died or slowed down if it wasn’t for her.

They say we’re judging them on a snapshot but they are judging us on a snapshot too. We haven’t resorted to name calling and childless behaviour and using the old jealousy chestnut 🙄 The comments on Mrs_led_runs post are 😱 chris-I-want-to-be-instafamous-x has called us all c@!£s. The way I see it (from my troll point of view 😜) is we are discussing and they are being nasty and pathetic.

Annatheapple has had the best reaction so far. I think she probably used to have a worse relationship with food, exercise and body image than she does now so genuinely believes she’s fine now. There are so many many people with issues in the running community that what’s “normal” is distorted.

Gen. I can’t quite find the words. Is she pulling everyone’s leg or does she really believe what she writes?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
***Instagram running influencers you are in a position of power - are your words and actions kind to people suffering with insecurities, exercise addiction etc? Not your problem you say? They can just unfollow? Oh, it’s that easy is it? Then why are you reading here AGAIN if it’s that easy? You’re saying reading here is damaging your mental health. Well, that’s exactly how a lot of people here feel after reading your Instagram posts. It’s why we’re here. You can’t hide as easily on Instagram. It’s not a case of scrolling on by. You actively have to seek out Tattle, in many cases you don’t have to do that on Instagram. I’ve unfollowed people but they’ve still cropped up. If you don’t like what is written here stop going out of your way to find this website ***

PMG has a lot to answer for because she highlighted this website. They’d be none the wiser and this thread would have died or slowed down if it wasn’t for her.

They say we’re judging them on a snapshot but they are judging us on a snapshot too. We haven’t resorted to name calling and childless behaviour and using the old jealousy chestnut 🙄 The comments on Mrs_led_runs post are 😱 chris-I-want-to-be-instafamous-x has called us all c@!£s. The way I see it (from my troll point of view 😜) is we are discussing and they are being nasty and pathetic.

Annatheapple has had the best reaction so far. I think she probably used to have a worse relationship with food, exercise and body image than she does now so genuinely believes she’s fine now. There are so many many people with issues in the running community that what’s “normal” is distorted.

Gen. I can’t quite find the words. Is she pulling everyone’s leg or does she really believe what she writes?
I cannot sum up how much I agree with all of this.

Calling us c@@@@ while hashtagging #bekind sums them all up in my opinion.

Thank you for this post. ❤

Reactions: 8
chris-I-want-to-be-instafamous-x has called us all c@!£s.
I saw that and it made me laugh! I don’t follow him, stopped a few years ago after me and my Sister met him on one of those early days burger run things when it started and he’s a bit creepy we both thought.

Now he’s dating that Cat I think (who I loved for her campaigns on the cat calling business), but even she’s becoming too much and always acts like she’s the voice or it’s her opinion or not at all!

Reactions: 2

I think Gen believes what she’s saying. She’s apparently now ‘back from the dead’ after the heart attack she claims to have had last week and is busting out loads of miles again

I’ve just found that Chris guy from his weird comment on WR’s rant. I’m confused at the dynamic, is he friends with PMG and the cat girl is his daughter? Or is he dating PMG?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve just found that Chris guy from his weird comment on WR’s rant. I’m confused at the dynamic, is he friends with PMG and the cat girl is his daughter? Or is he dating PMG?
They are all dating each other I think..... good for their profiles.

I see nearly every single person mentioned on this thread or one of their hanger ons is having a rest week all of a sudden LOLZ.

Reactions: 5
Now he’s dating that Cat I think (who I loved for her campaigns on the cat calling business), but even she’s becoming too much and always acts like she’s the voice or it’s her opinion or not at all!
Can’t stand Cat 😐 all this “men are awful! I get cat called 50 times a day! Men existing is a micro aggression!” Does my head in.

Reactions: 3
They are all dating each other I think..... good for their profiles.

I see nearly every single person mentioned on this thread or one of their hanger ons is having a rest week all of a sudden LOLZ.
I’m even more confused because going further back he just has countless pics with his arms around various young women 😂.

Reactions: 3
Why has WR deleted all his comments?

I don’t get any of it. Does not compute.

Kelly has NOT rested and no Coach worth his salt would have allowed a client to run London a week after how ill she described being in Berlin. I’ve been coached by the same guy for almost 5 years and honestly, he orders rest at the first sign of a sniffle.

The 5km TT thing was also all about trying to win over Zwift .. shameless tagging of them OR already an Ambassador and not declaring?

Genuinely sick of reading them say troll, mental health, online abuse.

Right back at ya. They are all the epitome of entitled, white, privileged white middle class narcissistic arseholes. Zero diversity in their little squares. Not even a hint of it.
And don’t even get me started on Funbus’s iron man

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why has WR deleted all his comments?

I don’t get any of it. Does not compute.

Kelly has NOT rested and no Coach worth his salt would have allowed a client to run London a week after how ill she described being in Berlin. I’ve been coached by the same guy for almost 5 years and honestly, he orders rest at the first sign of a sniffle.

The 5km TT thing was also all about trying to win over Zwift .. shameless tagging of them OR already an Ambassador and not declaring?

Genuinely sick of reading them say troll, mental health, online abuse.

Right back at ya. They are all the epitome of entitled, white, privileged white middle class narcissistic arseholes. Zero diversity in their little squares. Not even a hint of it.
And don’t even get me started on Funbus’s iron man
I can still see his comments, maybe you've been blocked?
Can anyone else still see them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.