Running Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to ash_runs on his partnership with Science in Sport, which he has apparently "been longing for". Even more astonishing when, as far as I can see, he hasn't made a single reference to them ever, or included a single SiS product in any of his flat lays. Not so much as a single gel.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Congratulations to ash_runs on his partnership with Science in Sport, which he has apparently "been longing for". Even more astonishing when, as far as I can see, he hasn't made a single reference to them ever, or included a single SiS product in any of his flat lays. Not so much as a single gel.
SiS gels are fecking nasty anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha he’s such a bell end, honestly Fudgie the willy wielder v2 that bloke! The bloke is always so desperate for any gig that comes his way, but I’m sure he’ll see this and do another story telling people they’re jealous of him because he deserves rank gels and such!

Pretty sure I heard a rumour that he was so upset to miss out on front runner teams the last two applications also and I so sure he’d get in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
To be fair, it would be hard to tell if he ever tagged them as he stacks his tags so you can only see the top one 😂

• Haha
What happens when this whole “influencer” world ceases to exist? When they’re all exposed for being vacuous, greedy, fame-chasing and fickle beings? How will any of them get a job or transition back into real life where they are not worshipped and praised for every roll of the dice or all in effort or managing to get a run in during their “incredibly busy” lives? Maybe I’m too old for this?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What happens when this whole “influencer” world ceases to exist? When they’re all exposed for being vacuous, greedy, fame-chasing and fickle beings? How will any of them get a job or transition back into real life where they are not worshipped and praised for every roll of the dice or all in effort or managing to get a run in during their “incredibly busy” lives? Maybe I’m too old for this?!
Oh it’ll happen! I mean they’re actually not even influencers so we’re giving them a bit of a free ego boost! Can you imagine these people also fearing when Instagram talked about removing the likes? Bet they were pooping their little pants with that too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
F2E29587-0DE9-4654-BE59-D58CC8270917.jpeg
Organising another meet up before his ‘big 100’
I’m so sad I’m missing the celebration for a random man’s 100th Parkrun
Wonder who’s the creepiest out of him and fudgie?

Gen is doing dancing Tik Toks from hospital having said she was ‘on her death bed’ a few hours ago

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
It just shows how much of privileged spoilt life Gen Huss must of had, moaning about the covid vaccine has taken everything away from her, while including talking about a 18min 5k in the same post!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The parkrun huns are like the multilevel marketing juice plus huns but without the selling of crappy products and recruitment. Like it’s not that serious.

The parkrun huns are like the multilevel marketing juice plus huns but without the selling of crappy products and recruitment. Like it’s not that serious.
I bloody love parkrun, it's a huge part of my life and most of my family is involved in some way, but I love it for the community and the impact it has had on people.
I agree with what's been said earlier in the thread, it can be whatever you want/need it to be on a given Saturday, just not to the detriment of others.
The only person who has a right to call themselves Mr parkrun is Paul Sinton-Hewitt!

Reactions: 10
I thought from Cat’s stories this week that she has been really unwell, in hospital and unable to run at all…but then does parkrun???

Reactions: 3
I thought from Cat’s stories this week that she has been really unwell, in hospital and unable to run at all…but then does parkrun???
I thought exactly this too, what a stupid message to send out…. I’m so exhausted / unwell / hospitalised. So the best thing to do is have a busy weekend including parkrun???? Make it make sense

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.