Running Instagrammers #9 We go by chip time around here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m laying in bed scrolling and trying to sleep and who pops up in some crappy meal replacement ad….GROPE BUS!! Couldn’t stop laughing and actually had to watch it back and wake up mr clown who wasn’t happy to say the least 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So I’m laying in bed scrolling and trying to sleep and who pops up in some crappy meal replacement ad….GROPE BUS!! Couldn’t stop laughing and actually had to watch it back and wake up mr clown who wasn’t happy to say the least 😂😂
Do you think he's suspended on full pay as his LinkedIn says he's a content creator but he still manages to jet set round the world to run marathons with his family?

Reactions: 2
Guys- did my first run in a year today - feel like I can confidently comment without feeling like a fraud :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you think he's suspended on full pay as his LinkedIn says he's a content creator but he still manages to jet set round the world to run marathons with his family?
He was sacked for gross misconduct, not suspended...

Reactions: 3
I see that COROS has given lots of watches to the usual IG stars. Not sue that's helping me to decide to change to COROS...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I see that COROS has given lots of watches to the usual IG stars. Not sue that's helping me to decide to change to COROS...
Who else now? I see that Kirstysbegging got one miraculously a day or two after a beg of a story about her Garmin

I was looking at a coros for when I eventually get a new watch as a couple of my running buddies rate theirs but then I found out it's the exact same crappy charger cable type a garmin has so I'm probably not bothering (though any upgrade is only going to be when my garmin dies anyway as I'm not an instabegger and I don't upgrade stuff for the sake of it) Sort of hoping that by the time I do need to upgrade they can sort out the absolute nonsense chargers for them.

Tbh I love my pace 2. I’ve had it for a couple of years and I’m ignoring the influencer crap. What Charlie moaned about next moaned about it when she had to give hers back and it didn’t turn me off them then so it won’t now.

I bought it because of the battery life and it hasn’t let me down in that regard. At the time to get anywhere near the same battery life on a garmin you had to be spending £££. The updates are easy to do, it has strength workouts you can put in. It’s fab.

I love my brooks and they flog to anyone, sometimes you just have to go with a product because you love it and it suits you even though their marketing sucks (Salomon has sold out to Welloggs and I’m sure we all have and will buy their stuff…).

Reactions: 5
Tbh I love my pace 2. I’ve had it for a couple of years and I’m ignoring the influencer crap. What Charlie moaned about next moaned about it when she had to give hers back and it didn’t turn me off them then so it won’t now.
Had to laugh at that. She photo’d it after every run to the extent people told her they’d had enough of seeing it. Loved it while she had it, didn’t like it anymore when she had to give it back and dropped £450+ on a new Garmin the next day.

• Haha
Ah yes I'm not stopping using stuff I like because they advertise with influencers otherwise I'd barely have any kit :LOL: I just meant I was fairly miffed to discover it was the same crap charging connector a garmin has. Whoever produces an affordable watch that does what I want but charges off USB C or similar will get my money.

Ah yes I'm not stopping using stuff I like because they advertise with influencers otherwise I'd barely have any kit :LOL: I just meant I was fairly miffed to discover it was the same crap charging connector a garmin has. Whoever produces an affordable watch that does what I want but charges off USB C or similar will get my money.
I had a Polar watch that had a waterproof USB port for charging but they changed it on the next model as there were issues with it (I never had any issues myself), my latest Polar watch has a magnetic charger, it's been so long since I had a Garmin but I can remember how bad the charger was.

It just kind of clicks in to the back of mine (I have a 245) but it doesn't always connect very well...it's possible my connector bit needs a clean but yeah, I think they're crap 😆 my old garmin had the clip on charger thing which at least held it in place.

Who else now? I see that Kirstysbegging got one miraculously a day or two after a beg of a story about her Garmin
I saw Dan was gifted one (#gifted), I don't follow the people we talk here, I thought coros was starting a "campaign" on IG
My problem is not IGs starts using something, it's that I don't know someone using coros paid from its own pocket.

I’ve had a Coros for almost a year and really like it. The battery life is incredible. I do miss a few Garmin features but not enough to go back.

I bought my own Coros, so not an #ad 😆

• Haha
I’ve had a Coros for almost a year and really like it. The battery life is incredible. I do miss a few Garmin features but not enough to go back.

I bought my own Coros, so not an #ad 😆
thanks for the sincere input!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.