Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I like her gym content but the running side not as much. One thing I do find odd and yes everyone has their own preference, but why she does all of her runs including that 100k ultra in the nike tempo %s - they’re a session workout shoe (a noisy one at that I’ve got 2 pairs so I know) not one for easy plodding or trail running
I don’t follow her but just had a look at her profile, and I thought the same thing re. her reel about running slow to run fast…and then she slips into a pair of Nikes designed for fast running?! 🙄

Reactions: 1

flyscraper

Yeah absolutely. THe model is "test until you get the result you wanted".. But i think it's changed since this all came out a few years ago. At least I hope it has.

FPbase

The guidelines over here are much more relaxed - my little one was I think 3 months old when we first took him swimming - as long as the water is warm enough and they have no health issues it's fine.

I'm waiting for all of the buggy running content.
I hope the baby likes it (mine does not) because she will put him there no matter what

I also thing clubs/parkruns/races/whoever need to take responsibility that if they decide to go ahead people will assume it’s fine and turn up in normal gear.

They post results of races from their athletes posts, and Sarah’s are included. They are fully aware of her ed but are doing sweet fa.
I don’t follow them closely so I didn’t realise this. I have a lot of respect for Charlotte Purdue and have met her personally. But this seems very irresponsible and I’m really disappointed. 🥺 I worry about all of the young athletes following.

Anna’s gone for a few days away but has to get a park run in. Man I hope she gets help some day
There’s a lot of things you could fault her for IMO this isn’t so bad, it’s not like she’s dragged him out in terrible weather and has him sat in the buggy getting cold. I’ll reserve judgement for tomorrow if she ditches them all for her long run alone!

flyscraper

At least she says its watch time, which is more honest than most

Osaka seems to be the new random mara for gifting places. Saw that Sarah from the Runnign Channel was there too - they were trumpeting about her amazing new PB (isn't it like her second ever marathon or something!?) but didn't say what it actually is.

FPbase

I need your help (I hope this is allowed because I’ve looked everywhere and am at a loss): I’m seeking the perfect marathon running tights. They need to have two side pockets as minimum, preferably come in black, full length (possibly crop but not 7/8), and preferably high rise. And not extortionate. Can any women help?
I bought my lululemon tights in Vinted, 10 quids, like new! 2 pockets, high rise and long.

muffinheeler

Any you’d recommend listening to? I love hearing genuine stories that aren’t from PMG or Wellogs etc
I like the ones with "normal" people on, those who don't have massive SM followings.
So a few I've enjoyed are Alannah Bolton, Matthew Pullan, Jonathan Frary (I've run a few of his races), Laura Jones ( she does have quite a big following but I really like her), Oly Newton.

I’d have expected Anya to be wearing Nike Vaporfly/Alphafly. More likely to be a PR stunt for the gram to promote the ASICS shoes. I can’t imagine someone would forget their racing shoes when going away for a race!

They’re probably her pictures that she took as a PR thing or it was always the plan, as that Dan is also running (she collected Dan’s number the other day for him, it was in his stories). She never updated us on their progress though!
seen literally everyone in those pink ASICS these days….not an issue unless she’s becoming an AR coach via Nick 🤐

runlondon21

Chatty Member
Does anyone know what Callum’s degrees are actually in? If not sports related, then he’s just another fast runner resting on his laurels and thinking he’s good enough to coach. He sure loves to chat shit about Insta coaches on his Instagram profile but then is he really that much better?

Obviously he’s quite a good runner and will have absorbed a lot through the high level of coaching he’s received, but it makes him come across as a bit of a hypocrite really

Attachments

irunforfun

VIP Member
Wash after every use I assume, in this context, means immediately after use? Never mind the cost of living crisis where people are struggling with the cost of using such machines and who cares about the environment?! I forgot, these things don’t apply to the rich.