Running Instagrammers #3 Worn-out sell-outs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Achilles is my Achilles heel. (Let’s pretend he knows that heel isn’t spelt hill). I…. Don’t think he understands the phrase does he 😂
Haha. If you read his post more closely, he seems to imply he’ll only be focusing on strength for the next few weeks while he hasn’t got any races. That’s not how strength training works 🙄 maybe take the time and heal your Achilles properly before leaping into the next race! Oh wait, that doesn’t get likes, does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guess I'll be Annatheapple spotting at the Portsmouth Coastal this Sunday. I've run the ultra before but never the marathon and if she's going for the sort of time I think she is we'll probably overlap at some point. We both negative split most of the time, though I don't pretend it's an accident. It's quite fun in some ways, like when a shity celeb runs the London Marathon and you look out for them. We'll see if she's taking it easy as she claims and whether this elusive anonymous friend makes an appearance.

There's also Anna bingo to play when she posts her recap, like running only the first mile at easy pace, having Kyle run all over the course handing her tit she forgot (he comes off as such a doormat. Like, does he have a personality or life of his own because he seems like just an extension of her and her interests), dragging both her parents and in-laws along to cheer for her because God forbid she just runs the race she's so happy to be doing alone without a million external emotional and motivational crutches, stupid poses and cheesy smiles for the cameras, switching from a podcast to music and natrually speeding up in the last 10k and running the last mile at least a minute per mile faster than the first because it's so very easy guys.

At least I'm guaranteed good weather now she's started turning up to the races I run. Her dumb luck even extends to the conditions: I don't think she's ever had to run a race in rain. Closest she's come is the GSR in what she thought was strong winds, but by the standards of that race was only a mild breeze.
It is bloody amazing she is doing a marathon so soon after giving birth. I just don't know how she can be apart from her little boy for so long? Especially as he's breastfed!
Good luck for tomorrow BTW ☺

Reactions: 2
I know she has been mentioned on a previous thread but does anyone follow Fiona_SW? She had started posting about how she was going to start doing short/slow runs again for consistency but hasn't posted much since so I don't think she has been able to keep it up? I feel bad for her as she has obviously struggled both with her running and weight loss/healthy eating.

I know she has been mentioned on a previous thread but does anyone follow Fiona_SW? She had started posting about how she was going to start doing short/slow runs again for consistency but hasn't posted much since so I don't think she has been able to keep it up? I feel bad for her as she has obviously struggled both with her running and weight loss/healthy eating.
I've followed her for a few years and I'm not sure SW is the best thing for her, putting limits on food groups or seeing food as good or bad is just not a healthy sustainable way to eat. And her running seems to go hand in hand with her eating so if she's off plan she doesn't seem to run.

Reactions: 3
Anna treats her own partner like her child, i know there is a good 10 year or so age gap, but she definitely orders him around. I wonder if she was his boss at work and thats how they met

Anna treats her own partner like her child, i know there is a good 10 year or so age gap, but she definitely orders him around. I wonder if she was his boss at work and thats how they met
he seems completely subservient

It is bloody amazing she is doing a marathon so soon after giving birth. I just don't know how she can be apart from her little boy for so long? Especially as he's breastfed!
Good luck for tomorrow BTW ☺
Sophie Power did UTMB whilst breast feeding. Also the Spine Race. And whilst I have issues with PMG she managed to happily sort Gracie out whilst running London. Good to see women normalising running races and breast feeding! :)

Side note.

I see Runnerbeans OH is +ve…

Reactions: 4
🤣 Anna is so predictable. Hey, if she bloody loves marathons so much, why does she need a full entourage every time she runs one?

I had offers of support, but I declined because my family have better things to do so close to Christmas than watching me run. Also, Covid risk. She's so selfish. Doesn't she care if her parents get it for Christmas, or does she just think these things don't happen to her? She has a sister with her own children, and I wonder what she thinks about everyone's life revolving around dear Anna. I'd be pretty pissed off. Guess she just has to get that inspirational mummy photo with the baby mid-run, right?

And eating greasy pizza and wings the night before a race is just crazy to me. Or is throwing up mid-race part of the calorie burning tactics? Let the binge eating commence early!

Reactions: 3
Fiona SW I've followed for years and find quite likeable but yes agree needs to ditch SW. It's given her a real all or nothing attitude I've found.

Anyone else had a bit of a snigger at matt testing positive. Who saw that coming...

Once again making it all about the numbers and please please pleeeeeease make the video reel recordings for warm up drills stop
Anything for more followers 🙄 I wonder if she puts this much effort into her friendships / relationships. ie real people in her real life

Reactions: 1
Anything for more followers 🙄 I wonder if she puts this much effort into her friendships / relationships. ie real people in her real life
I very much imagine her best friend is that little red heart notification on Instagram to show her the likes. She is just all kinds of sad and pathetic really, not to mention another crook taking advantage of people and jumping on the coaching bandwagon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.