Running Instagrammers #2 Wannabe Elite Wednesday, (over)Training Thursday, Fracture Clinic Friday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really disappointed in this terrible photoshopping. I like this account but now I’ve been put off.
Ugh that’s is awful! I find her account absolutely rank at the best of times! Another who thinks they’re a big deal when they’re not and pays an agency to hunt out free opportunities for her 🤢

Reactions: 3
So Kelly is tapering, but does a 10km progression run today and is racing tomorrow? 🤷‍♀️
ANOTHER PRE-MARATHON RACE?
I wonder if she will go to Valencia now she has to do a day 2 PCR…

Someone tell me how this works.
AD for deodorant, but then claimed the blog post is non sponsored and honest. They sent it for free clearly, that may not be sponsored but it’s still an AD. Would she have tried this if it wasn’t a freebie? Unlikely as nothing she tries on her blog seems to ever be paid for by herself.
AE979D84-0493-48D3-99E8-27B3B8F58BDE.jpeg
F4DD7622-0B1C-4163-B5FD-F021B331E2C1.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.