Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snapdrag0n

VIP Member
Attempted recap of the last thread…

Runfluencers
General annoyance at people who say yes to everything thrown their way. Specifically the Covid testing and great south run situation and the number of runfluencers given London places by flora for basically jack sh*t.

IG Coaches
A lot of discussion that you need to research your coach before you sign up for £70+ a month instagram coaching with people obsessed with times and just use copy and paste plans for all clients.

Kellogs
Continues to overtrain and race at every opportunity despite having a coach who thinks he’s gods gift to running and who should know better. Desperate for a BQ but a long way off. Guilty of flogging all sorts.

The Welsh Runner
Takes Parkrun far too seriously, continually defends his coaching practice by just sharing PBs of his runners and rolls his dice at every opportunity. Also over training constantly. And let’s not re-live that Under Amour AD again :LOL:

Runnerbeans
Constant concealed or very poorly declared ADs. Very woe is me despite having the luxury to be able to reduce her NHS hours and fly everywhere at the drop of a hat. Is back on the desperation of BQ bandwagon again.

Fudgie Runs
Creepy guy who likes to slide into DMs, accept any gift/AD possible and send dick pics to ladies. Got thrown out of running community groups because of his sleazy AF behaviour.

Good IG Accounts to follow
Head to the previous thread, a fair few are mentioned, mostly elites (but some elites are guilty of badly de

I think that’s the main jist… but do add more if you think I’ve missed anything!

For TGCRF or PMG head to their separate threads!

If you want to report someone for their badly declared ADs head to the ASA website!!

@Instagrime love the thread name👏

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
One of the replies on Kelly's post: "I've just signed up with Matt for coaching and cannot wait to see where I can get."

A&E or a physio's table are a safe bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MoreFeeb

Am truly glad to have found this forum because on a daily basis these wannabe influencers and freebie whores boil my piss. It is the usual suspects too that keep getting mentioned talking up a BQ then failing dismally for attention, self-diagnosing injuries that don't transpire to be anything close to a severe, doing a boomerang of their latest free shoes etc, you know the stuff.

The issue here is the sheep. If they didn't have thousands liking their narcissistic drivel and basic ploys we wouldn't have the influencer culture as it is. Funbus overstretching is finances trying to crowdfund overseas trips should not be a thing. A rabid runstreaker supposedly "injuring" herself, pulling out of London (a lot of people's A race and one people can't get into for love nor money) then continuing her runstreak when "injured" should not be a thing. Certainly not one that gains her hundreds of likes from the flock.

From my experience of these people, those that are mentioned here:

Kelloggs always came over as facile and needy, even before becoming an Asics Frontrunner and all the subsequent relationship shenanigans. She can post "just went for a walk, not even running, not even a long walk" then a photo with that smug grin and she will get 3000 likes. Surely Mrs Cornflake with a 445 PB isn't going to get anywhere near the BQ anyway, despite her angry coach, and when she ends up finishing over 5 hours its blame game time, never herself though, and thousands of likes from the sheep that follow her.

PMG has always been like she is, before the baby and drama. Always with the excuses for one thing or another, always moaning. Once a decent runner, she is now a joke who will sell anything she can for a freebie. #AD I always use "feeb" furniture polish when trying to balance my life as a moaning mother of a child I prefer to palm off on someone else. #GIFTED I have never flown in a helicopter but "feeb" propeller grease is the best.

Funbus has always been like this. His blogs with their 3rd grade vocabulary were always rife with braggadocios claims of X and Y before ultimately failing and blaming anything but himself. He was saving himself for another race. Family first. Paid for advertising to try to win a low level blog contest once. Didn't work. Posts videos on how to put on calf sleeves. Seriously. Talks of Kona but is 1130th out of 1140 at his tris. Remember his interview with runners world US when he said that women propose to him after races because he paced them to a PB? Can you get more narcissistic than that? Saw him after a race in London wearing that bloody pacer flag to walk home? Why? So people can see that you are a pacer?

CoffeeBoy was ok when I met him years ago, A former fat bloke trying his hardest. This was before MDS. Did you know he ran MDS? But now he pays followers who robotically like his medal biting, angry fist poses. He went to the wall when he joined Brooks and sucked up to Funbus even though he was the one who moaned about the Funbus blog award ads and I think won it that year.

Gen was always odd. Even in London you would see her running too hard, overtraining and getting injured all the time. She would post it all and people would comment out of concern only to be shot down or blocked. There is no helping some people.

BigCarl dropped off the radar. He got battered for constantly lying about times, apparently ripping off timing chips, cheating at races, getting his disabled start at Chicago to avoid a sweeper, pushing into an earlier wave at Berlin, then a London place from a club he never went to. Asics Frontrunner too? Around the time they were having runners running down train tracks in ads.

Fudgied1ckp1cs have never dealt with, I just know many many women who had him slip into their DMs. Rachel was the one who was made a Front Runner to keep her quiet. He went after some girl at those london races that are on every week who'd just put her split from her boyfriend on SM, clearly a predator.

WhatCharliedid was ok when I met her but Brooks ruined her. Once they’ve been indoctrinated into the Brooks happy clapper or ASICS front runner cults they are lost forever and humanity should give up on them. The brands think they are saving on advertising costs by giving a freebie or two to these so-called influencers, maybe they think they are talking directly to their target market through them but for me these overexposed numpties are toxic for a brand. When you see the usual suspects, and an army of hangers on (AW, bunny, emma with the pink hair, many of them named here) pushing a brand of insoles you can get as cheap at Aldi without using their influencer discount code, or a type of muscle soak bath salts, underwear for runners, a muscle rub, chewable vitamins, the same over ear headphones, the same protein powder, it makes me want to never buy those products, even if I did before.

They are harmless for the most part other than they have hundreds of sheep who fawn over them and listen to them as if they are experts. None of them are experts in anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hold on she’s doing ANOTHER marathon?! I did London and f*d up big time. Ran it a hell of a lot slower than planned (more than 30 secs per mile slower) therefore much less stress on the body than the goal. I still respected the fact it was a damn marathon and allowed myself to recover. Only really felt myself last week, and didn’t train much because of it. The thought of doing another 2 marathons in which I wanted to actually aim for a goal time is unfathomable
FFS, she is going to break herself. Surely there's a good reason why most runners, even at the highest levels, target only a couple of marathons a year? And somehow Kelly is going to be the one that defies the odds and BQs a few weeks after getting nowhere near in 2 successive marathons?

I really really want to like her, and I'm sure in real life she's actually a lovely person, but her actions and behaviours on social media are nothing short of idiotic and probably dangerous.

One of the comments on the post says "you'll get your BQ Kelly - can't wait to see you do it". At this rate mate, you're going to be waiting a long fucking time. Kelly replies "hell yeah! Keep grafting until it happens". At the rate you're "grafting" it won't be long until you can never run again.

If you're reading this Kelly, please please spend the next couple of months resting, recovering, and doing some very easy runs and walks to keep things ticking over, pick a marathon a year or more from now, and target that. Work hard over the year to build your base, learn more about how it affects your T1D, and then start building up the speed if you still want to target BQ pace/time. And you can have that advice for free, unlike the crap your dopey boyfriend is dishing out to the other mugs on IG.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Speaking of.... Two of the ig runner twats are out together. Wonder if they will mention us? 😂

Oh and is that brownie made with Benecol Kel??? Lowering your cholesterol today? I haven't eaten as much cakes in a year that she does in a week.
I am absolutely not trying to shame her, and any T1D can live their life the way they want, and eat what they want, but with the amount of cake she gets through in a week she must be getting through her insulin by the gallon! And that's before we get on to how high her BG levels probably are constantly.

I saw the other day she posted a story asking for help with her Lantus (long acting, background insulin dose) because she was often going high and wondered whether she should split the dose. Here's a tip Kelly - go and speak to your fucking endocrinologist about it! - not the tits that follow you on Instagram. I can guarantee that almost none of them follow you for diabetes related shit, there's a whole community of T1D 'grammers that are much better for help, information and advice.

And before anyone chimes in (or she calls me out in some woe is me story) I have been T1D myself for 30+ years, and I have a son who is also T1D. I know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Tattle getting some people wound up today, big accounts sticking up for other big accounts - see WhatCharlieRanNext - I’m sure she was due for a sympathy post anyway, perfect timing 😂
According to most of the comments there, we are all miserable and jealous 😂😂 Seems most of us here know what we are doing, run races to enjoy them, recover properly, don't use food as a reward/eating issues, can BQ without making it a year long vlog and can keep our private lives private when it's necessary. If you don't come across as a twat online, no one has anything to say. And people here have commented before and just get blocked. We aren't the money hungry influencers who will sell their souls to margarine, kegel kits and Covid testing brands. ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Just want to add a little rave about the_running_dan - the rare Insta runner who's acknowledged an injury, taken advice on it and rested/changed his routine to get his injury healed and be able to run again.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

fckthegrm

Funbus' latest post: "Finishing my first marathon in 5:33:43, I knew I had more in me, especially as I was wearing a rhino costume".

Fuck me, you don't say!

Nooooooo.

WR is doing an Ironman*

*(half-distance).

Incoming Lycra, twatish bike and wetsuit spam 🚨.
I always get the feeling that when people like WR, who always cock up their primary running goals (usually a sub whatever marathon time) turn their hands to ultras/ironman it's not because they want to. It's because they think they should and they just want the kudos, likes, follows, and engagement. They end up becoming a jack of all trades and a master of none. That's why they miss their goals. You just know he'll give it the big one, say he's going for a daft time, then get dragged out the water on the swim by the safety boat and he'll blame the salinity of the water.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

runderpants

I’ve found myself here after googling ‘is Kelloggs an absolute moron’ and this thread came up so happy days.
I’ve been a silent reader up until today, where I saw that K is doing yet another marathon chasing the most unrealistic dream of a BQ qualifier. Who the f do we report WR to about coaching? So they can strip him of the one qualification he has. I actually hope she heads in to fracture clinic Friday soon as it’s the only thing that will stop her being a dangerous mess to those who follow her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

runderpants

While not sticking up for anyone what has Fudgie done.

we get a guy at work who got the sack when loads of women started labelling him as a sex pest, and all he was guilty off was being a flirt. He always stopped if someone said not interested

I don’t know the story but just keen to understand

The ‘me too’ movement stereotypes men, and it’s not right
Fudge is that you? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve never seen the training plan were you vom at the end of a 10k🤮 a week before a 90 min PB marathon attempt. Must be why I’m going wrong!

• Haha

instaclowns

VIP Member
So I'm back from two weeks holiday, is someone able to provide an update about what these instatwats have been spamming please :) What has Charlie begged for this week? Is Jordan back? Has WR stopped being WR yet???
Basically…

Charlie begged for Gusto after they made a meal that looks like the photo, kind of…

Runnerbeans has spiders hanging off her eyelashes (or shit eyelashes)

PMG still hiding but reckon she logs on during night feeds to peak what’s going on and will be back for sure!

Kellogs set a half and 10k PB and was sick at the end of it on her youtoob video! She negative split KMs 9 and 10 for her 10k but big injured bollocks posted and made it that she negative split the whole thing! She’s also been trying to #ad face cream with some woeful videos to promote!

WR has not been seen in his Under Armour moon boots, rumour is they’re on FB marketplace! He has been quite MIA and only seen in the bike, basically he’s an injured twat! Also seen advertising creams for the face!

Bester was doing an insta q&a and told someone not to lift heavy weights as a runner. Gary House on IG did a post and called him out and then plenty of toys went out of the big man’s pram, bless him!

Fudgie is still being a will wielder and often seen out with many girls, p-l-a-y-a

Coffeetits is still being a mongy little weasel

I think this should have you covered for what you’ve missed but I’m sure people can add anything else!

But in a nutshell, they’re all still a bunch of dickheads 😉

• Haha
  • Heart

personalbest

I thought it had all gone quiet on the running Instagrammers front. Just found the second thread. I’m still 🆕 here…

Now got 15 pages to catch up on!

• Haha

heroverthere

The ones that get mentioned a lot on here remind me of the stereotype car sales people - they seem really nice but have more faces than a shop full of clocks, they pretend to be your friend (please ‘like’ my posts), they only want one thing and that’s money (freebies), they’ll say anything they can to get what they want (bullshit ads), their ‘friends’ are fellow sales people (influencers) as they’re the only ones who will back them up, and once they have what they want from you they will ditch you in a heartbeat!
Yes, I’m in about you CoffeeCunt, BeggingCharlie, ThisGirlCanMoanALot, FakeBeans, Welloggs, ProjectRipYouOffGirl

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
What are everyone’s goals for 2022?

I think mine might be

1. Finding a beach to overstride on.
2. Get a finishing shot in a race (at a normal finishing time) when everyone else is wearing normal shoes and I am wearing wanky carbon plate trainers designed for those with fast times.
3. Maybe roll a dice
4. Maybe chip away

• Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
Thanks to @Instagrime for the thread suggestion however I have had to shorten it to fit!

Does anyone want to do a recap? Also do we want a poll making, open to ideas

• Heart

MrsManc

Haha I literally just came on here to say I think WR is injured/has a niggle, looking at his strava, lots of bike and barely any running... And you've all already summed it up brilliantly! Great minds 😂👌

"holding the fort at home"

Translation: Injured piece of shit

• Haha

Camperfan

VIP Member
There was never a 1 hour a day exercise rule in any of our lock downs, it was a guideline at best. The whole curtain twitching and people moaning about rule breakers was such a drag last year. You can run for more than an hour and avoid people plenty, perhaps depending when and where you run.