Running Instagrammers #2 Wannabe Elite Wednesday, (over)Training Thursday, Fracture Clinic Friday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See this a lot! Either fake followers purchased or people who followed for a lousy giveaway. The whole buying followers is embarrassing, see so many and one I follow is that urbanchallenger bloke. He uses awful filters on his photos and have over 10k followers, yet struggles to get engagement on his posts! Saw a free treadmill he got recently and his post had about 40 likes, which is awful for the follower total
I wonder if Jaybird ever look at engagement? Thisgirlcanrunfar has 25K followers but just 206 people liked the relay post / advert. A good number of those would have been the other relay / advertisers.

Reactions: 4
Here’s one for you all! What is worse;

1. These wanky end of month posts sharing how many miles you’ve run, who really gives a tit?

2. Posts (morningcoffeeclown) letting us all know you’re not racing again for the rest of the year. Again, really who gives a toss?

My first six posts on IG just now after being away for the weekend and this was what I was greeted to! Not to mention one account still doing a race recap from London marathon 🤦🏽‍♀️

Oh also my husband has just asked me to ask if anyone has checked in on cat the runner? After her near death experience in A&E feeling so ill 24hrs before going for a park run meet up with ‘mr park run’ (chris x runs), curious if she run a marathon or anything today on her super miraculous recovery?
And another annoying one - “it’s not about the likes on your post, but, what was your most liked post this month” Let’s tag 3 friends and get shared on each other’s stories 😂

I wonder if Jaybird ever look at engagement? Thisgirlcanrunfar has 25K followers but just 206 people liked the relay post / advert. A good number of those would have been the other relay / advertisers.
People didn’t ‘like’ it because it was basically tit promotion, we could all see that, I’d be embarrassed to be part of it truthfully

Reactions: 2
When I read Ks post I actually laughed out loud. She is not fit enough to be running like this. It is very careless and alarming that she may have an influence on young/new runners. ANOTHER marathon! Gimme a break. Her BQ, if it ever happens, is years away. She had no business starting a marathon at 9:30/mile, let alone sustain under 8/mile. It's laughable. Like someone else stated, running another one now is only going to do damage. But WR is a proper twit and claim HR was low so it's ok to put hours and hours on your feet 🙄🙄 The pair of them are an utter joke.

Those stories. So hard to watch. Tidy up the mess. Fix the frayed and stained carpet. Take care of REAL LIFE and stop living your life for a bunch of strangers on the internet that don't really care if you ran today or not. And declare your ads/gifted. ✌

Reactions: 8
And another annoying one - “it’s not about the likes on your post, but, what was your most liked post this month” Let’s tag 3 friends and get shared on each other’s stories 😂
Thankfully my IG is small and only have followers that wouldn’t be interested or consider doing one of those most like crappy posts 😂

People are more savvy with these ads and don’t bother engaging because it’s all BS now, well unless they are part of the bum licking follower pack they all have!

ANOTHER MARATHON. She’s going to be very disappointed that unicorn won’t happen because she didn’t just pick one A race to focus on this year.
How dare you question WR and his coaching, he knows best remember and besides, she walked and rested her HR a lot remember! 😂

This divvy girl really is going to try and get what Anna from the running channel got isn’t she? A free spot for trying so hard and being nowhere near it, it’s fine though because like no one else in the world has tried their arse off for it 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Valencia has a strict cut off and seems to cater more to fast marathoners. Not ideal for her at all!

Reactions: 1
Hold on she’s doing ANOTHER marathon?! I did London and f*d up big time. Ran it a hell of a lot slower than planned (more than 30 secs per mile slower) therefore much less stress on the body than the goal. I still respected the fact it was a damn marathon and allowed myself to recover. Only really felt myself last week, and didn’t train much because of it. The thought of doing another 2 marathons in which I wanted to actually aim for a goal time is unfathomable

She's tagged the runderwear photographer in her post but no #gifted for the runderwear items she's tagged? Not sure I've ever seen her tag her runderwear as #gifted?

Reactions: 3
I see from Holly Rush (who I have had muted on stories forever as there were SO MANY) there was an ASICS FR weekend just gone.
I wonder how much of that was discussing how to tag properly and how to construct your posts to avoid criticism here? :)

It is refreshing I didn’t know about it from anyone I follow over the weekend doing live stories - shows I’ve removed the right people over the past year from that crowd.

Reactions: 6
She's tagged the runderwear photographer in her post but no #gifted for the runderwear items she's tagged? Not sure I've ever seen her tag her runderwear as #gifted?
I've already reported. Everyone jump onto ASA. Why can't she just declare it as an AD? Because it's a turn off and no one will read her 😴 post?

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen that justalilbester is another who is joining the SiS ambassador programme, the man who swears on Maurten and uses it religiously…

These clowns would literally trade their families in for a freebie wouldn’t they 👎🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
People are more savvy with these ads and don’t bother engaging because it’s all BS now, well unless they are part of the bum licking follower pack they all have!
I do think the hey day of Instagram as an advertising tool is coming to its end.

One of the replies on Kelly's post: "I've just signed up with Matt for coaching and cannot wait to see where I can get."

A&E or a physio's table are a safe bet.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
One of the replies on Kelly's post: "I've just signed up with Matt for coaching and cannot wait to see where I can get."

A&E or a physio's table are a safe bet.
Maybe someone can suggest a brand partnership - a special combo deal added to the coaching package where you pay upfront for the scans to diagnose the inevitable stress fracture, and the physio to help get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.