Running instagrammers #11 Transformation Tuesday - they all start to pay for their kit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t follow beans anymore, but her face popped up on my search page so I clicked (🙄) and then on her stories and look, she’s off on holiday again. WTF?

(I miss hate following Charlie. Her transition to talking about herself running to talking about herself lifting weights was epic.)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t follow beans anymore, but her face popped up on my search page so I clicked (🙄) and then on her stories and look, she’s off on holiday again. WTF?

(I miss hate following Charlie. Her transition to talking about herself running to talking about herself lifting weights was epic.)
I was going to come here. Off on a sponsored trip to Greece for some random lifestyle brand. She is also posting about Graz again which was a sponsored trip earlier this year….

• Sad
Reactions: 3
These insta runners are something else, duck me, you went for a run before work, give the girl a bloody medal! Imagine having kids or elderly relatives or any other of the 100 other responsibilities people might have to do alongside their job in the morning. Complaining about the effort of having to shower or eat 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_0415.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
fuelling and refuelling: literally breakfast, but doesn't sound cool enough

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These insta runners are something else, duck me, you went for a run before work, give the girl a bloody medal! Imagine having kids or elderly relatives or any other of the 100 other responsibilities people might have to do alongside their job in the morning. Complaining about the effort of having to shower or eat 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 2505996
the horror of it, how did she overcome such adversity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm blown away by her resilience last year she moaned about having to use a half day annual leave to fit her long run in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone follow 'itsanniebean'? Gifted place into Ironman Kona World Championships...something that most people have to work so hard for, the Boston ot the tri world I guess.
Not sure how that sits with me.

Wasn't she part of the Brooks team too? Now doing partnership with ASICS while out there 🤔

• Wow
View attachment 2505996
These fuckin melts 😂
Just get up and run, why bother eating first and then sitting waiting for it to digest and the sun to come up

Reactions: 7
Someone setup a thread just for fake beans! She’s the worst at trying to be relevant when she’s not, the worst at listing ads and when she does she makes it so hidden at times. This ‘press trip’ she is given by the westin is a joke. She’s not even press nor does anyone understand anything about what she’s even advertising when it’s all about her and her ripping off everyone else’s content. I mean her what, 9th or 10th trip abroad this year is pretty good considering that she only said last week she’s not had enough time or breaks away. The absolute state of her attitude and way she thinks she’s so entitled

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone setup a thread just for fake beans! She’s the worst at trying to be relevant when she’s not, the worst at listing ads and when she does she makes it so hidden at times. This ‘press trip’ she is given by the westin is a joke. She’s not even press nor does anyone understand anything about what she’s even advertising when it’s all about her and her ripping off everyone else’s content. I mean her what, 9th or 10th trip abroad this year is pretty good considering that she only said last week she’s not had enough time or breaks away. The absolute state of her attitude and way she thinks she’s so entitled
you forgot to mention she took her mum to look after the baby on this trip…

Reactions: 4
Umm. I’m confused. Is she staying at a Westin for this trip? If so why are none of the stories or the post tagged #ad?

This morning’s job sorted. Report beans.

☑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Umm. I’m confused. Is she staying at a Westin for this trip? If so why are none of the stories or the post tagged #ad?

This morning’s job sorted. Report beans.

☑
no. It’s not a westin trip. But she said wherever she goes she uses their running routes. Next month she will be doing the one in NYC. Get ready for more travel content.

no. It’s not a westin trip. But she said wherever she goes she uses their running routes. Next month she will be doing the one in NYC. Get ready for more travel content.
if she’s done work for them in the past 12 (I think 🤔) months and/or has future partnerships with them (like the NYC one) she should still be tagging them as AD

Reactions: 4
But she’s put on some of her stories *press trip* so she must be there for something and said she’s paid for Bertie and her mothers travel, which implies to me that she’s on a paid trip

if she’s done work for them in the past 12 (I think 🤔) months and/or has future partnerships with them (like the NYC one) she should still be tagging them as AD
Agreed. I think she only tagged #ambassador

But she’s put on some of her stories *press trip* so she must be there for something and said she’s paid for Bertie and her mothers travel, which implies to me that she’s on a paid trip
Yes I think she mentioned she is there for some lifestyle clothing brand I never heard of. Forgot the name.

My feed just gave me video of the fashionjogger or whatever her handle is, where she’s quoting Andrew Tate.

Gurrrrl. No.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.