Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

account70032

VIP Member
She’s not smart I’m embarrassed for her 😂 Lorenzo and his dad are just using her to get followers but she’s so stupid she doesn’t have common sense to see that!

Reactions: 8

secret life

VIP Member
What does she mean game over she's literally not gunna have a second of peace once the baby is here barely time to meet anyone.

Rose94

VIP Member
It’s all cheap aliexpress wholesale thin bad quality crap. It’s an over saturated market too look on insta there’s loads of these kinds of “boutiques” on there. Only reason hers may be a success is because she has a large following people starting from scratch selling that cheap crap normally fail

jazzyJ2727

It’s actually sad that she’s gone blonde again for Lorenzo. She has no identity of her own, she’s gonna change herself for him. And it will all end in tears again soon. She thinks by not announcing they’re back together that no one knows but it’s so obvious.

Rose94

VIP Member
Nooooo that hair looks awful 😭way too dark for her the chocolate brown was nice as it was if she wanted to switch it up she should of gone for a blonde money piece or balayage she’s gonna regret the dark if she ever wants to go back blonde

Rose94

VIP Member
She’s so thick she’s now peddling a dating site especially for single mums. Yes Ruby just encourage people to join a site full of predators looking for single mums with children 😳 she’s had a few comments on it too calling her out, crazy what these influencers do for money

Anonymousa

You know what he may have treated her like shit and he might do it again but you have to low key feel sorry for the guy he genuinely looks happy with her and he is not ashamed to post her and he’s not hiding anything after everything they both did to EACHOTHER but she won’t post anything she’s embarrassed to admit they’re back together because she’s trying to pass off this amazing “single mummy to 2 under 2” for social media??? My and my partner have had rough patches and we’ve broke up got back together and now were happier then ever however I could never be with someone who’s clearly ashamed of me , if he’s changed and you happy just come clean like it’s all the lies for social media making her look like an absolute clown

Rosieroo69

That video on TikTok about cutting people off she’s clearly on about Jess because that’s only mate she has

ralph123

I don’t follow this absolute melt but she constantly comes up on my fyp and it’s always some childish video about her ex😴😴

• Haha

teatalks

VIP Member
I physically can’t watch her, she take’s so long to get to the point of what she’s trying to say it’s actually frustrating “sooooo” “yeahhhhh” “ermmmm”

Rose94

VIP Member
Just watched her announcement YouTube I never realised how much of a drip Lorenzo is 🤮 sat in the passenger seat of his girlfriends Range Rover. And I don’t believe for one second she was on contraception they were on and off constantly she will have done it on purpose to keep hold of him a bit longer but unfortunately that never works

jhsaynfhs

She's made it soo clear she's back with him, reposting a bargainsfoodstore video of them asking her about her relationship status and you can her and the boy looking at * lorenzo* in the back ground. Ruby love just admit your back together. Absolutely embarrassing mate and your poor kids? Do you even bother with them anymore????

secret life

VIP Member
That rash + the bruising looks far too familiar to me and not in a good way. She needs to be persistent with her GP and get to the bottom of it as it could potentially be a very serious illness causing it. Its not a case for A&E as its not an emergency. I'm not a fan of Ruby but I really hope she's OK
Don't see what she wants us to do were only watching on a screen if the doctor won't take her serious she needs to go else where not post a tiktok people will scar her more in the comments .

Rose94

VIP Member
In the nicest way possible, i do think she has some kind of mild learning disability. She cant read the room or understand social cues very well

• Haha

aleesha12

What is with her face/makeup? She looks so greasy all of the time. I bet she’s a really a naturally pretty girl under the layers of makeup and filters.