Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to the Huddersfield one a few days after it opened and honestly it’s crap. Majority of it is out of date or has literally 2 days date left on it. And any of the stuff with a long date is just as, if not more expensive than a normal shop 🤦🏼‍♀️ Screams money laundering to me to be honest
Didn't think it would be good be another failed thing for ruby I expect . Why is she never with her kids her parents may as well take them on .

Reactions: 1
She’s slipping up now that she doesn’t see him but she’s made a day in the life with him he’s now all of a sudden commenting on her insta and liking it , drop the act now rudy this is ridiculous 😂😂 also she can buy all these nice things ect for her self go out with out the kids but begging for followers so she can go Disney ( she will deffo be taking lorenzo there with her) why can’t she stop spending her money on herself and going out and tit and take the kids to Disney herself instead of being a beg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s a complete joke 😂😂😂😂😂
It’s disgusting how she’s always spending money on trips away for herself but can’t spend the money on actually taking her bloody kids anywhere.
She’s a complete mug imagine getting back together with the same person who ruined your pregnancy and didn’t even want to be at the birth of your son 🤢

Reactions: 6
Errrr her TikTok of Frankie crawling first of all he needs a nappy change wtf
Second of all the tv?! That is sooo bleeping dangerous…

Reactions: 4
Why does Lorenzo blur his face out on his pictures like he’s some top gangster who needs to hide his identity 😂 everyone knows you look like a 12 year old boy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She just comes across as an awful mum to be hinesr
Why does Lorenzo blur his face out on his pictures like he’s some top gangster who needs to hide his identity 😂 everyone knows you look like a 12 year old boy
Lorenzo looks transgender 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Errrr her TikTok of Frankie crawling first of all he needs a nappy change wtf
Second of all the tv?! That is sooo bleeping dangerous…
That was the first thing I noticed his bulging nappy 😭😫 poor little boy!

Can just imagine her.. "Ang on Frankeh', keep that piss soaked nappy on a little bit longer, mummeh has got content't make!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now they are following each other on instagram again🙈View attachment 2926130
Perhaps this sudden acceleration in them getting back together, going on dates & following eachother back on socials is because Ruby thinks that Lorenzo and his dad are gonna become the next Simon & Bobby Arora (owners of B&M Stores) and they'll become billionaires...

(Definitely will not happen) 🤣

• Haha
Perhaps this sudden acceleration in them getting back together, going on dates & following eachother back on socials is because Ruby thinks that Lorenzo and his dad are gonna become the next Simon & Bobby Arora (owners of B&M Stores) and they'll become billionaires...

(Definitely will not happen) 🤣
Thought he would of sold something more then out of date food 😂 I'll be surprised if it lasts 6 months

• Haha
I don’t get why people love to comment things like ‘you’re such an amazing mum’ ‘best mum ever’ on these influencers posts… she posted a video of Frankie crawling, how does that have anything to do with her parenting.. Also don’t really know how they’re calling her an ‘amazing mum’ when in that very same video her child is in a sopping wet nappy.. it’s literally dragging along the floor. Why not just change him before you press record. Oh wait.. because content is more important

I reckon Ruby is a part “owner” in their business but doesn’t wanna admit it because she knows she will look a massive mug. Her latest tiktok “let me show you OUR warehouse where WE keep our stuff” 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I find her super super ugly I don’t know if it’s the hair the fake tan … very manly and dirty looking makes me cringe

Reactions: 14
I commented asking if she works for bfs then & Lorenzo liked it. Is that a yes then 🤷‍♀️